for 18 Days

1/1/2018 c5 Guest
Pleeeesse doo more I’m begging ya
9/8/2013 c5 LOVE.HH.PLL.Ezria.Leddie
Update please
9/5/2012 c5 itsamahomiesthi
Please continue !
2/27/2012 c5 EYELiNeRLUvEr2411
you havent updated in over a year
2/26/2012 c5 2hamster6276
PLEASE UPDATE SOON
11/26/2011 c5 godgirl1200
Seriously, people are waiting. Update for crying out loud, because if you don't want it, may I please have it?
11/26/2011 c5 godgirl1200
6/27/2011 c5 2ShoshonaRose
Pretty good so far but can you please put some other characters from Camp Rock and Sonny With a Chance? Also, please don't change the pairings!
6/15/2011 c1 godgirl1200
I think you should make Sonny go backstage and switch with Mitchie by having her to perform as her unwillingly on stage, with the REAL Mitchie backstage secretly looking on. Just my thoughts, though. Bye! Godgirl1200

;) "';D
6/15/2011 c1 godgirl1200

;) "';D
4/17/2011 c1 13gotta.find.you J O N A S
OH MY GOSH. You need to update this story girl! Like you left us all hanging here, waiting and waiting and waiting...

PLEASE! Update if you can, thank you. xD
10/28/2010 c5 3xtooxcoolxmazzx
plz update soon its been ages scince you updated!

;uv da story tho
9/11/2010 c2 Anonymous
I really like your story. I do! Some criticism though is that in Mitchie's beginning in Chapter two, you begin it in third person point of view. In the middle it is first person and the end is again in third person. Try to stay with one point of view. Overall, it is a great story and keep on writing.
6/26/2010 c5 1Skyler-97
plz plz update soon!
4/9/2010 c5 13gotta.find.you J O N A S
OMG! You HAVE to update! I want to know what happens next. This is a really amazing story and you've written it so well. Can't wait for the next chapter! =)
65 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »