for The BAU vs The Alien Invaders From Outer Space

5/12/2014 c1 3sCyanide
Omg that was awesome, I can't stop laughing xD
2/22/2011 c1 30Aislinn Graves
LOL - Well done. You should write more! With as much as you read I bet you know alot more about writing a good story than you think you do. Try it and see! I challange you to write a Magnificent Seven story, any AU you like.

Hugs

Aislinn
5/1/2009 c1 1TslSmith
That was hilarious!
4/23/2009 c1 67Aggie Escott
Well, TG that was dire!

Awful and very funny. I loved your hotch jutting his chin in a masculine manner - he really does do that! LOL

Aggie xx
4/22/2009 c1 110editor frog
Very interesting! (So is JJ a zombie now?)

I think Ed Wood would be proud! :)
4/21/2009 c1 378mabelreid
Oh wow... for your first foray into the world of fan fic authoring, I bow to you. This was really bad and hysterically funny.

I love Reid playing Captain Obvious. And Rossi proclaiming that aliens have been among us for sixty years, but the world isn't ready for the truth.

An alien having a psychotic break. That's wonderfully original... Great job and you have my vote.
4/21/2009 c1 33tearbos
YEAH! Welcome to the world of fanfic writership! It's a great club lol!

This was so, so terrible bad that it definitely deserves a prize among the worse. Which, of course, is a compliment!

"Reid cleared his throat “One thing’s for sure, these people were murdered and somebody is responsible.”

The rest of the team nodded their heads in agreement. Although Reid was young he was a genius and the team was in awe of his superior intellect."

LOL LOL LOL

Awesome!
4/21/2009 c1 Parzival
Oh great. An alien in a psychotic break, now that’s a real novelty. I think this image is going to stick with me for a while. *grin* Congrats on your first fic and good luck with the competition.
4/21/2009 c1 TheLovethief
OH YAY! So happy to see a story from you! And what a wonderful little piece of writing! LOL

You need to write more often!

:D