for Poor Jack

6/5/2020 c17 VickyLou0014
This has had me in stitches all evening. Thank you hoping for more
3/8/2011 c5 10nikkicarter
Yes! How awesome is that?
3/8/2011 c4 nikkicarter
lol! This is right off my bucket list of things to do in wal-mart :)
4/4/2010 c15 wickdlady
I love this story. It keeps me in stitches.I am out of things to say but want to see the toons. lol
4/4/2010 c15 eiohvbnfjkb932t42i
Hahaa, great work, once again! Gosh, you frightened me with Jack's heart attack - arghh!

Still, very cute =)

And the last part about getting us to review, a little cliché, but crafty.

Thanks,

xx
4/4/2010 c15 gree
It has been fun watching Jack and Sam "terrorize" each other! This is much like real couples, who enjoy each other go back and forth in real life. Thank you for this humorous take on their life.
3/16/2010 c12 2LanaJoy
I loved the panty one! and the 'I married better' was adoreable..plus a visual of Jack's butt..what's not to like?
3/16/2010 c11 LanaJoy
aw, that one was kinda sweet. why did she smack him? Jack..the eternal optimist.
3/16/2010 c10 LanaJoy
This incident was clearly all Daniel's fault. (and yes, I'm thinking like Jack O'Neill)
3/16/2010 c9 LanaJoy
Jack is at his best when bored. Why would anyone wish to halt the process? Come on..that cop deserved what he got. Let's be honest.

He always liked crossword puzzles. (?) NOT!
3/16/2010 c8 LanaJoy
ahh, for the good old days when he was the Col. and she was a lowly Major. (sigh)

DANIEL...HELP!
3/16/2010 c7 LanaJoy
what? I think it's a damned fine list..every man should own one! And they say we can't communicate!
3/16/2010 c6 LanaJoy
damn..he had a point. I hate it when O'Neill get's 'logical' on us! Daniel helped him on this one, right? ha
3/16/2010 c5 LanaJoy
true love shines threw, and remember Jack..the truth shall set you free!

I love the way you incorporate the joke to fit our guy and gal's relationship! HA!
3/16/2010 c4 LanaJoy
what's so sad, is that I could actually see O'Neill doing each and everyone of these things. (he bores so easily, after all)

Which did you think fit him the best? Number 5,10 and 14 for me!
68 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »