for Poor Jack

3/16/2010 c3 2LanaJoy
Speaking part, hum.. Can I smack him too? (it was kinda funny though) WELL? it WAS! Just saying.

You certainly understand that Jack O'neill sense of humor! HA! gotta love that guy, especially when he's being 'sincere'.
3/16/2010 c2 LanaJoy
HAHAHAHA...priceless. Talking to the dog. Pure Jack O'Neill. And I see Sam's still got quite a punch going on for her! These two are a match made in..eh..heaven?
3/16/2010 c1 LanaJoy
Ah..the eternal strife of man verses woman. I'm thinking Jack will cave long before Samantha. We women are so cool about such things, after all.

How IS jack's stamina? We just better get to find out..later, right?

I know something he could 'blow'..just saying. hahaha
3/15/2010 c14 Athena121
Well done! Loved little Gracie!
3/14/2010 c14 3 fries short of a happy meal
The end was super funny! I loved it!
3/14/2010 c14 12LunaSolTierra
That kid is funny. She has Sam's smarts and Jack's wit.
3/13/2010 c14 2Moosepath01
I liked the three parts, but the last was the funniest without any serious undertones. Nice work!
3/4/2010 c13 2Starlad
lol... some of these jokes are the lame ones you find in emails and such... but when you attribute them to Sam and Jack they are good for a chuckle! keep up the good work.
3/4/2010 c13 5Im so clumsy
Hilarious! I can't stop laughing! Keep up the great work! :D
3/4/2010 c13 3 fries short of a happy meal
HAHA! I love it! Super funny and I can't wait for the next chapter! please update soon!
3/4/2010 c13 70ScruffyLovin
LOL! Oh, Jack. :)
3/3/2010 c12 ScruffyLovin
LOL. hehe. "If you smile, put them back" cracked me the hell up! XD haha. :D :D :D
3/3/2010 c5 lburton874
That is so funny considing Jack normally says the wrong thing at the wrong time
3/3/2010 c12 Sheila
This is a funny, cute storyline. Don't stop writing. Thank you for making me laugh.
3/3/2010 c12 eiohvbnfjkb932t42i
I definitely love this ficlet! It makes me smile every time you add something new to it. Thanks for another one!

xx