for You'll Always Find Your Way Back Home

8/12/2009 c3 Mouse
I think it's really sad that Chad didn;t say good-bye, but it's a good story. I haven't seen the Hannah Montana movie, though. Please continue.
6/12/2009 c3 4SparklingPC
YOU'VE GOT A GREAT PLOT ANF STORY!

One idea is that Chad Dylan Cooper (I just had to put it that way. lol) visits Sonny, unexpectedly and Chad redeems himself and Sonny falling for another guy and Chad gets very jealous and tries to get her back, and Sonny finally realizes in the end that Chad's the perfect one for her. AW, SUCH CHANNY! I 3 CHANNY! :D

HURRY AND UPDATE! :D
6/8/2009 c3 Lynzerz
awesome story!
6/5/2009 c3 3mckenziefable
Good Job You are a good writer.
6/1/2009 c3 7kstevens
AWW THANK YOU I NEVER HAVE GOTTEN A STORY DEDICATED TO ME.

I FEEL SPECIAL, NOT IN THE RETARD WAY!,

I LOVE THE STORY.

I WAS HOPING CHAD SHOWED UO THOUGH.

CANT WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT SO PLEASE UPDATE SOON.

PLEASE!

LOL
5/31/2009 c3 5ChordOverstreetFan
I'd prefer her to end up with Zach...
5/30/2009 c3 28sonnycentral
I just found this story on here today, and I think it's really good. I like the whole plot, and you're writing style is great. I looked forward to the upcoming chapters.

Poor Sonny though; she's upset Chad didn't show. Hopefully he'll redeem himself later though :) Great job, please update soon!
5/30/2009 c3 2nk2000
I'm glad you decided to update, because this is a good story!

I can't wait to see what you do with this (hopefully something that involves a great deal of Mr. Chad Dyan Cooper...)

Keep up the good work!
5/30/2009 c3 23Kylie Robbins
YAY!

I got a shout out!

I LOVE when that happens!

AND I love your story! If you give up on it I'll cry!

(And that's not a lie. I actually HAVE cried when someone stops their story without finishing it.)

And in my opinion, Chad should go to Wisconsin to see her (Unexpectedly of course) and see .her swooning over some other dude. And of course fight for her.
5/30/2009 c3 1Stained Wolf
I dont normally review but since you asked if anyone was reading I figured I would this time. I really like this story. I think you could really run with a plot like this. Hope you update soon. Cant wait to read what happens next.
5/30/2009 c3 270TwistedAngel0
This has the makings of a great story! =) I realize now I saw it before, but I didn't review because I thought it was a story I had already reviewed on. I'm sorry about that.

But I'm glad two others found it and reviewed! The writing is really good, and I'm excited about seeing how everything turns out when she gets to Wisconsin! Where was Chad? Running on his way to meet her missing her by just a few minutes? hehe.

Or maybe something much better because he IS Chad Dylan Cooper after all. haha. Waiting for hte next update! Ciao for now!
5/30/2009 c3 1j.c. marie
Loved it!

~HoLlIwOoDbOuNd13 ;)
5/30/2009 c3 RespectChanny
aw! I hope Chad realizes on what he's missing at. Loved it! UPDATE SOON!

-Kit Kat
5/30/2009 c2 7kstevens
LOVE IT!

update soon.

amazing idea.
5/27/2009 c2 23Kylie Robbins
O.o

Well that can't be good...

Is there going to be Channy? I 3 Channy.

And you mentioned in your Trailer chapter (Which I love the idea of by the way) that there was going to be characters 'played' by Nick and Joe Jonas. (Of course I'm a little sad there's no Kevin...=[) Is she or had she been involved with one of them?

(Of course, you're probably going to, you know, do that in later chapters...But still, a question worth asking)

Well, can't wait for more!