for New Wind Nation

12/27/2020 c8 5Papapapap77
THE DISRESPECT! XD

"It's like watching Chihuahuas bark at each other,"
11/19/2020 c13 13longingparadise
Thank you for your story T.T I've been looking for good stories exploribg Naruto's and Gaara's friendship and I've finally found it. Gaaara's development was simply perfect. Thank you!
7/19/2020 c13 12SilentSnowLeopardNinja
I might have to look into this sequel of yours. I think I had this in my "to read" list for the longest and forgot cuz I only remember contents of the 1st chapter lol. I enjoyed this well enough, loved how casually you described Naruto overpowering a basic jutsu he needs no seals for to the point he was able to neutralize the enemy ANBU's lightening Dragon attack. Like...bruh. That's my kind of awesome. Be nice if Naruto ended up encouraging Gaara to actually train his body up. Was greatly disappointed in Lee at first tho. Like...he interfered with the mission of and attacked allies because he didn't like how they were doing their job? And then tried to escalate the problem he started by insisting they are enemies? I'm glad he made up for it later and apologized but that was pretty damn unyouthful of him. Refusing to listen to the good sense of Tenten and actually listen to his fellow Shinobi cuz he's itching for a fight.
Are the Sand gonna realize that Naruto is pretty damn good for the villages PR? Cuz I think Baki is realising it by now.
6/5/2020 c7 2Kage-Shino
Lmao the old lady
And GO GAARA! BEAT THE STUPID OUTTA EVERYONE EXCEPT NARUTO BECAUSE NARUTO IS SECRETLY SMART AND IS JUST DUMB
6/5/2020 c5 Kage-Shino
Is she Chiyo's granddaughter?
5/26/2019 c1 32Lady-Miraculous101
Gaara’s like a cat.
3/28/2019 c1 2notsofrilly
I wonder why Kushina didnt stay in Konoha? Was the Kyuubi sealed in Naruto and she didnt like how he was treated? I cant imagine they would just let them go

Anyway I love that Naruto is wearing Gaara down.
2/4/2019 c8 R
Naruto is a useless underachiever. With no redeeming value. The end.

There. I just saved everyone 8 chapters of reading.
1/12/2019 c13 D.R.A.W
i just wanted to drop in and say i enjoyed this story immensely! i can’t imagine why anyone was complaining about Kurama, the way that you set up the AU was awesome in its own right. Naruto’s friendship with Gaara was all the more poignant and sweet without the shared demons; it really highlighted what everyone loves about Naruto which is his kind spirit : (i also have to commend you for coming back to rework a story after so long, that’s dedication hahah)
12/15/2018 c13 16abhorrent
Wow, what an amazing story! I was so engrossed in this story I ended up binging it in a sitting haha. Your characters, though they have been changed by the fate of time, still hold the values and insight of their canon partners. And Naruto is delightfully compassionate, and his personality has been so well-written it fills me with joy.

And while some battles are over the top, I find that it has the charm of the battles in the manga itself! That suspension of belief you gain for Naruto as he gallantly faced shukaku head on had me cheering for him the entire time!

I do hope you continue this story one day! And thank you for writing it in the first place!
11/11/2018 c13 Nemhain2009
Great story!
9/11/2018 c1 Guest
good job so far
8/26/2018 c1 11Saravi Boo
"I'll kill you last." I giggled so hard at that. I lobe the way you write Naruto amd Gaara. Very well done. Gonna keep reading and see what happens next. I just wanted to comment on the awesomeness of that last scene.
8/18/2018 c12 Heart
*call clap clap*
8/18/2018 c8 Heart
Thabks for answering these questions! :D Your perspective is indeed interesting! I like and appreciate it
597 Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »