for The Fuzzies

7/25/2016 c1 CatKittyCat
Please continue! It's really hard to find a Giripan fanfic, and I would appreciate it a lot if this could be one. The plot is actually rather cute, with Greece feeling all fuzzy around Japan, and Japan being oblivious to the cause of Greece's reactions. I hope you will continue, and if you do, good luck!
8/6/2013 c1 Guest
Keep going!(つД)ノ
1/24/2013 c1 Lady-rosemary-thyme
keep going
12/5/2010 c1 10LikeSynonymsForJoy
Personally I like oneshots a lot. But I think a continuation of this one would be cute. :] This does seem un-Greece like, and that's what makes me like it. It's a good contrast to his usual demeanor. I know you did this over a year ago, but I hope you miiiight just consider continuing it.
12/17/2009 c1 Sotoriel
Aww, that was cute ^^

I personally think it's fine leaving it off as a one shot, but perhaps somewhat of a novella could also work.

One thing I'm a little confused to was the whole inner struggles that Greece was going through. I didn't really think Greece was the type to worry that much, as he strikes me as someone a little more carefree. But it was still well written, either way :D Great job!
12/5/2009 c1 Mocha the Reviewer
http:/w.asiavision.tv/

I just found out about the Asia-Pacific Song Contest...when I looked it up on the chinese version for Yahoo, I only found one relevant link...

Come on, people of/from Asia (and the Pacific)! Spread the word and show the world how awesome we are!XD
11/4/2009 c1 1twelveoclock
Eh?~~ Wan't it Heracles, not Hercules?
10/19/2009 c1 Fox-Sin
love it update plzs
10/17/2009 c1 2bLue Li9Ht
keep going, definitely ^^

it's good so far, i'm looking forward for the update ^^
10/15/2009 c1 6Pink Sugar Elephant
Please write more, its epic :D

I love Greece x Japan x3
8/9/2009 c1 15RedEyedGirl100
so~ cute please add more
7/20/2009 c1 Eos Mirela
Aww, I'd really like it if you kept going. 3
6/17/2009 c1 2Aldalena
This is a very cute fic~ ^_^ I love Kiku! He seemed pretty much in character in this fic :D I also love Hercules/Heracles...though I know almost nothing about his character (I just found out his human name today...), so I can't say if he's OOC or anything. ^^'

Anyway, you should continue this fic! Or I'll... I'll send Russia after you...! Or something! ox
6/10/2009 c1 1KibalurvesHinata
omg you should totally continue! this was too cute and adorable!
5/19/2009 c1 tallia
cute~ now write more! or a sequel of some sort. :D
18 Page 1 2 Next »