for When Power Corrupts

7/26/2018 c4 Guest
*pukes*
2/27/2018 c10 197KagamiPINKAgreste
I have read all 10 chapters truly beautiful & original (well to me). It's been years, but hopefully you will continue it one day. (Sweet Smile)

It's all the Guru's FAULT! Katara can't lose her Aang to all this. No listen to Roku Aang fix it, you can't go on like this. Stop the Fire Nation DON'T embrace their dark ideas! Hey Zuko, friendly is one thing Katara LOVES Aang so don't even try ANYTHING!
5/1/2017 c10 Guest
Aang dreams tells him to help the fire tribe but that doesn't mean he should be taking orders . The only way to keep peace is to have one ruler no more war between the nations this is what I think Aang feels or would feel if he still had feelings. But this is your story do what you think will work best, I loved the story so far.
2/14/2017 c10 Guest
Wish you continued
3/10/2016 c10 3Nikolai22
What the hell!? Why does this end here?! There WAS SO MUCH MORE I NEED TO KNOW! Lol
3/9/2016 c4 Nikolai22
Real shit I always though tht master of the avatar state meant that you have all the Pierre but you are still in control, so it would be less likely for someone like ya boy Aang to just ham on everyone because he still is in control of himself. And I always thought that letting go of Katara would just mean accepting that she might not always e there and that ya boy Aang would have to be ok with that possibility. I never thought it would turn ya boy into an emotionless...Mai. But I see what's happening you are going for the plausible darker turn of events ayy lmao
7/11/2015 c8 Guest
I know that aang would change because of mastering the avatar state, but you've changed hide completely! He not aang in tge slightest any more, this is the same aang that couldn't kill the firelord bit you allowed him to kill the whole dai lee?! I'm sorry it's just it's wayyy out of character and my heart aches for katara. You are very good at writing and letting the plot flow it's just I want the aang I know back thank you
5/25/2015 c10 7kataangfan1999
Next chapter! Love it! And please don't let kAtara and Aang stay apart! I know it's angsty but it would just be depressing for them to not end up together! :-)
4/11/2015 c10 F13rc3D3ity
Did you abandon this?
12/23/2014 c10 Guest
Update God damnit or I'll kill you!
12/23/2014 c9 Kaiservb
Sssssttttttrrrrrrrooooooollllllll,*giggle giggle giggle*
6/5/2014 c7 Ryu Master of Seals
Aang's dream was much like Zuko's
1/26/2014 c10 1ShadeSlayerFox
An interesting concept, that surprising hasn't been done more often.
1/26/2014 c10 Anna
Great chapter! Wonderful concept, though I think I've already posted reviews saying that before, but I am really impressed, seeing that I don't usually like stories that are AU! Really good job on the writing! I actually think that the conversation between Azula, Ty Lee, and Mai really stuck to their characters and you have nothing to worry about, I look forward to when you bring them in more! Can't wait until the next chapter:)))
1/26/2014 c9 15Snugglesthefluffykitten
Stroll...ssssstrrrrrooooolllll... that is fun to say...
104 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »