for The wondrous story of the Black Knight

11/21/2013 c1 guest
I'm 16 and my mum kept talking about Monty Python because she and my step-dad kept acting out the scene when the black knight gets his arms and legs chopped off! I think the black knight is so funny!
I did ask my mum "I wonder what happened to the black knight after? I wonder if he died?" and my mum said "it's just a film. it's not real!" (she says that to me about every film)
Great story, at least you kept it silly like the films. 5 stars!
7/13/2011 c1 5frenziedquill
Haha...the adventures of the poor unfortunate Black Knight continues! Very well done :D
5/24/2011 c1 13Hope the Ghost Writer
'Tis just a fish tail! XD

Great concept, great story, great grammar, and overall great job. :)
7/12/2010 c1 11LateNightGlow
hilarious! I had a lot of laughs! I love how you said the maiden had"lots of padding in all the right places"... Awesome!
6/4/2010 c1 TheRealest
Bravo my friend! Bravo!

I must say I have always doubted the possibility of a competent recreation of a Monty python classic, but you have cast out those doubts and at the same time entertained me.

I quite literally lol'd.
8/18/2009 c2 21Instead of Reality
Oh, this made me laugh. Very Black-Knight-ish. Very Monty-Python-esque too, with random animal parts and mistaking men for women from behind and general looniness.

Quiet a triumph for the Black Knight, eh?
8/7/2009 c2 14Theilian
*falls on floor laughing head right off*

Oh my god, I got as far as the beautiful blonde admiring her reflection and flicking her hair, realised what was coming and haven't stopped giggling since!

If only they knew :-)

Love the little details - Galahad's sword issues, and Herbert's father's "Hello" - brilliant!
4/28/2009 c1 Theilian
Aw, this is so cute and funny ... and having just seen said big, brave Black Knight for myself - moonwalking across the stage and everything - it's all the funnier!

Love the way the Laker Girl just bashes him over the head and walks off with his helmet - go, Laker Girl!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service