for The Pain of Miranda

12/4/2009 c1 RionaEire
Sad but very realistic, this is a good depiction of what everyone is no doubt experiencing as a result of post bdm life. I liked the sentense "Jayne stared blankly at his guns wondering if he'd like to be someone else", not because it was cute or happy but because even Jayne experiences grief, even if it looks a little different than the average way, is their an average way?. Well written and very likely.

Riona
7/1/2009 c1 jaylee
i like it. you wrote the characters wonderfully
4/25/2009 c1 15Pernicia
...whoa. I know, that's an awful review, but I can't think of what else to say. It was... enchanting, touching. So true, so fitting for each character. I like how your split it up, fitting each character to their doubts and pains and wishes. Figure out in a true and Josslike way how each would be affected. Advertising for this is nothing to feel guilt about because I am SO glad you pointed this out.

And the ending. Wow. Powerful. Captures grief perfectly.

I'm amazed. (Not in a bad way- I always knew you could write well, seeing as I've been following Dreamwaking from the start. Just that ANYONE could write something that... whatever the wrod I'm looking for is.) Wow.
4/25/2009 c1 2librarywitch
That was a wonderful one shot! Well done kiddo! Thanks for keeping Serenety flying!
4/25/2009 c1 6The Evil Corkyapine
wow this is a very sad story.

it was written well tho