for The Price

12/31/2018 c1 Lily
I'm going to reread this!
5/22/2018 c29 Lily
That was really really amazing!
5/22/2018 c19 Lily
Poor Sasuke! :( And poor Naruto! :(
5/22/2018 c8 Lily
So did Orochimaru rape Sasuke? :( poor Sasuke!
5/22/2018 c1 Lily
This is interesting
7/20/2014 c29 WeirdRandomThoughts
I loved this story so much! Tears of joy there at the end. Excellently written and well thought out. A work of art. Definitely keep continuing to write!
12/22/2013 c29 7the-darker-side-of-things
that was a very cute story and I enjoyed reading it very much :3
4/28/2012 c29 2crochetamommy
wow.. i have just finished reading this whole story.. and.. i loved it. very nicely written with great details. awesome job!

~hazel~crochetamommy
3/15/2012 c29 1TruGemini
I stumbled upon your story and was so enthralled that I read it from beginning to end in one sitting. A beatiful, heart-wrenching tale. You did a wonderful job on this.
6/8/2011 c13 Neko86
Kiba too? No way in hell, man! T_T
6/8/2011 c12 Neko86
Why Neji? T_T This is so cruel... I'm nearly crying here...but can't wait to know what's next))
5/11/2011 c29 2MidnightFox
I had been DYING for a ninja narusasu story to read because people don't tend to write those so much anymore and if they do they tend to be poorly written. Luckly I ran into your story, even though it has been a year since its been written. I LOVED it. The story was well developed and the love was so sweet. Thank you so much
4/17/2011 c28 7KillerUchiha
Perhaps somewhat sappy, but there's nothing wrong with a nice, sappy ending to a genuinely awesome, suspenseful, heated, torturous, cuddly-sweet, horrific, angsty-but-also-happy, lemony, Narusasu fanfiction.

And hey, I realized that I just gave you this story's 101th review! Luck with future fics!

4/17/2011 c27 KillerUchiha
Wow. I actually thought you'd just killed Sakura's kid... But it's all good now! And Hiashi was a good candidate. I wonder if anyone else would use that in their stories, about the Hyuuga nd Uchiha being related, I mean.

4/17/2011 c26 KillerUchiha
Pretty much, Sasuke. Everyone thinks you're mental, now; many probably already did.

113 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »