for THE ARESOME CROSSOVER FOURS TO SAVE THE WROLD

10/1/2013 c1 3Titan Atlas
I have never flamed before. But this story has earned my ire.

"oh its a chao emerald from the mewseum."

Chaos Emeralds aren't found in museums, moron.

"bakura sied and drank his tea because he was british.'

My friend is British, and she would fly into a rage so great that would give Khorne pause if she heard about this.

''bruce was in his bedroom updating his furiffinty."

I find this highly rage-inducing.

The entire story in general is full of crap, smeared all over the horribly spelt words. There are many more rage-inducers in the story, but I will not list them all. And for those shitscribbles who think this story is funny, get a damn life.
6/26/2012 c1 11Danvader64
I don't want to be a butt or anything but what the heck is going on here? I mean there is over a million spelling errors and not a real good plot.
9/16/2011 c1 2Harry Tendou Kennedy
it was so bad and so good i have no comment
5/23/2011 c1 3Karkahn
IN THE DUNGEON!
6/4/2010 c1 3Ariem
This is hilarious XDD. Here we have about 20 twins of dumbledore (dubmle dore,dumbledoor,dombledure,dublindoor,dongledptr,dumblerode, etc), a gay, horny Wario: "wario sais he wont be albe otcome blowing with us att he weekend" and over 9000 spelling errors. Keep up the good work!
12/18/2009 c1 Muffinbuster
Don't listen to them, Supersonic! Keep on tru- uh writing!

Guys, lighten up, seriously. Did you really take this story seriously?
12/6/2009 c1 4DarkSword512
I don't normally flame, but this is so bad, I feel compelled to.

Too many grammar and spelling mistakes, characters are completely OOC. And the fact you said "Bakura sighed and drank his tea because he was British" is highly insulting to me. You make it sound like that's all we do.

And since when is tea ever put in a microwave?
10/19/2009 c1 2Jaysues
Amazing piece of art, please update soon!
8/26/2009 c1 14SeriousScribble
Awseome. I don't think I'm clever enough to understand it all, but I loved Albus' sad russian cousin, Ivan Petrovich Dongledptr.

""i'll go take them now." dongledptr said with a sad face. then he went upstairs to where his pills were to take them. bakura sied and drank his tea because he was british."

Keep up the outstanding work, and update soon.
8/6/2009 c1 21SoulxKeeper
Uh...I'm not going to say anything too bad but... x_X Spelling errors alot?

There was barely anything to do with Harry Potter in here anyway. 'cept good ol' dumbledore.

Uhm, again spelling. Try to keep on plot without including characters from every other game. This is meant to be a TF2/HP so keep with the characters from the two games.

Just fix your typos, keep to the plot and use you're imagineation.

I'm not exactly a God of spelling or stories myself but...Yeah.

I've read your other reviews...They seem to agree on spelling :P

But hey, at least you had a go at it. :) There's a spellcheck on this website so you can actually use that before you upload a story.

Sorry about the huge review, just telling. See you?
6/27/2009 c1 3MAGO5
This is why 9 year olds shouldn't be allowed on the internets.
6/22/2009 c1 70Aisling-Siobhan
EPIC fail!

Perhaps you should invest in a Beta? Who speaks English?
6/18/2009 c1 3lunarkweh
Please, please tell me you're a troll.
6/4/2009 c1 26Muse Scroll
Umm... sorry, but I'm not going to even try to read this until you fix the grammar. Big time. It's... difficult to read with all the grammar errors.
4/25/2009 c1 Chalde
Let's be frank, just between us, this sucks even for a troll.