for Unavoidable Debriefing

12/11/2021 c1 137rebecca-in-blue
Haha, this is a funny take on Abby visiting Gotham, and I like how the Three Musketeers are so taken in by her story about seeing the fight. You write each of their voices well.
5/16/2013 c1 T
Awesomeness!
9/11/2010 c1 InsertGenericPenNameHere
A very amusing combination of two universes. Their version of sex? Totally. I mean you'd have to be blind not to see it.

Say if you ever get round to it could you write the prequel?

-IGPNH
5/19/2010 c1 asdf5432fads
lawl batman/joker.

7/26/2009 c1 77JJ Rust
Pretty amusing story of Abby's account of her trip to Gotham. Nice blending of the two universes. It felt natural. Abby was completely in character, and the last line was a good one.
5/26/2009 c1 44Whispering Darkness
Oh my gosh! ^-^ That was so funny! *grins* "Maybe that was their way of having sex…” Gosh How in the world did you come up with THAT? Lol. I liked the fact that Abby left the being held hostage part out in telling Gibbs, and Gibbs' reaction! Great story!
5/21/2009 c1 47Reader128
I was just wondering if this is a one-shot or if there are going to be more chapters? I mean, the ending sounded kinda final, but the bar-thingy doesn't say "Complete" so I wasn't sure. BTW, even though my grammar sucks too, I saw no big errors (or small ones for that matter).
5/12/2009 c1 3Idril-Lune
That was cute lol
4/26/2009 c1 2KellyRoxton
Oh write more write more. maybe Batman comes to Abby for a little forensic help? Come on it's GREAT. GREAT Gibbs. I could so see Gibbs getting over protective. Grins. Please Oh Please write more any little tidbit. gREAT scene. Batman comes looking for his batarang thing cause Abby just found out who our hero is. He needs a women on his side.