for From this dark room

6/13/2009 c9 masondixon
Glad that Sam called Bobby because Bobby always does seem to have a way of making things work out. However I kind of suspected that either Dean was gone or that he was listening to Sam on the phone. Sam has to keep Dean in that room until Bobby can get there. Hope he uses whatever he has to restrain Dean/demon/virus so that he doesn't have to chase after him. I look forward to your next chapter. Thank You.
6/11/2009 c8 111deangirl1
Great update - I'm thinking that Dean has taken off on Sam at it's an empty room that has him stopped in his tracks... hoping it's not Dean with a gun to his head!

We all unload from time to time - so no worries! That's one of the best things about our "little" group here! And writing IS good therapy! Sorry to take so long in r&ring this chap - but my RL is totally out of control right now too... Hope you enjoyed those DVDs - know you did!
6/10/2009 c8 143PADavis
Loved this chapter - well done. And glad to know you are doing better!

6/10/2009 c7 PADavis
Great chapter! Sorry to hear you had a bad week, and hope you are better 'cause here I am going all grammatical. Yikes. Hope you'll forgive me.

6/10/2009 c6 PADavis
Hey - you didn't lose me, I just got really busy. Catching up now, and enjoying the story very much.

I'm going to recommend that you check on the difference between safe (a noun or an adjective - keep someone safe, safe from harm) and the verb to save. In this chapter "keep him save" should be "keep him safe". In chapter 5, "In a way that he never let anyone see, safe Sam", it should be "save Sam" as save can be used colloquially to mean 'except'. I noticed it used incorrectly in almost every chapter.

I'm going on to chapter 7.

6/8/2009 c8 zuimar
I'm really sorry to hear about the loss of your family friend, I hope in time you'll be able to deal with this loss. Hopefully your dog is doing fine and things will start to look better for you.

On to the story: that, my dear, is an evil cliffhanger! Loved the chapter, you write so detailed but it never, ever gets boring. It can't be said enough, you're really a talented writer!
6/7/2009 c8 2XxTypoMasterxX
Aw, poor Dean, I hope he's alright soon. I'm sorry to hear about what happened to you sweetie. Hope it all gets better for you.
6/7/2009 c8 ukfan101
I am still liking this story and the nice evil little cliffy you did it very good...good job
6/7/2009 c8 7kstar
Enjoying the story, and yes you should continue. You left us with the unanswered question did Sam catch Dean trying to walk out or had he already left? Need answers soon! :)

Sorry your having a rough time. Sometimes the hard times bring good things but we won't be really able to see it until time has past and we can see where we changed directions and created a new path way...something we could never have dreamed of. I'm hoping that everything works out and that you feel better soon.
6/7/2009 c8 8SinisterSweetheart
Great chapter! But the cliffhanger! AH! Lol.

And I understand how a bunch of little things become one giant piece of aggravation sitting on your shoulders.

I'm sorry about your family friend. Those are tough and you can vent all you want in your notes because a) its your story and b) us fans worry about our authors.

Your a magnificent writer! Have fun watching Season 4 and My Bloody Valentine. Let Jensen clear your soul, lol, and I look forward to the next chapter! :)
6/6/2009 c8 annie200
This was an extraordinarily good piece of writing. I absolutely felt Sam's anguish at what Dean was asking him to do, and his sudden realisation of how much Dean had suffered over what his dad and then Sam himself had asked him to do. This was really heartfelt without being the slightest bit sentimental.
6/6/2009 c8 masondixon
A very well written chapter. And the picture of the BODY- not bones- being burned really ran through my mind. And knowing that the spell/curse/virus is still in Dean...well that actually makes the story better because it is more involved and not a "simple salt and burn".

And I gather Dean feels he has to now leave Sam behind so he can fight what is within him without hurting Sam. And, naturally, Sam is not going to let Dean do that. And, of course, Dean has to feel that it is own weakness that is preventing him from being free of the curse. That's our Dean' everything is always his fault. Sometimes that boy needs a smack in the face (and then someone like me to comfort him afterwards). I like the more in depth this story gets. You are doing a very good job.

Sadly, as we all know, sometimes life decides to throw a ton a crap at you all at once. So much crap that life becomes crap all by itself. Fortunately, time tends to help get rid of the crap and bring back the sanity and joy of life. I hope that comes to you soon.

I look forward to your next chapter. Thank You.
6/6/2009 c8 2enviousxbeauty
Things will definitely start looking up at you sweetie. You wrote another good chapter, and My Bloody Valentine... who doesn't love seeing Jensen play a psychotic killer? Hope your weekend is a good one. Take care!

Nikki
6/4/2009 c7 24Vampyvii
Hi! - You're doing a great job with this story - Of course I want you to go on - Very much looking forward to that next chapter!
6/1/2009 c7 2XxTypoMasterxX
I really hope Dean doesn't actually end up lashing out at Sam. X)
212 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »