for From this dark room

5/24/2009 c6 grea8read
Can't get enough. Thanks for what you have done so far.

Patiently waiting for more.
5/24/2009 c6 212PlatinumRoseLady
Poor poor Dean... let's hope Sam can find a way to fix this and SOON!
5/24/2009 c6 annie200
Hooray, another chapter, and poor Dean, I really felt for him. Glad you've fed my need for Spn fic now that Season 4 has finished!Thanks.
5/19/2009 c5 zuimar
M, so the boys are separated again, that doesn't bode well, I think. Can't wait to see another update for this awesome story!
5/19/2009 c5 ukfan101
Sam Sam Sam notice the pattern, notice the scratch comment..oh how these boys are so stubborn some times...good story...
5/18/2009 c5 111deangirl1
Sorry to take so long in reviewing! I've been away... I really liked this chapter - I love the detail you are giving us of the whole story and the gradual buildup. I'm curious as to Sam's increasingly hostile mood now... The description of Harvard was fine - enough for those who knew it to picture it and vague enough for those of us not familiar with it, but with other campuses to get the idea. Looking forward to the next chap - I'm very curious to see what Dean will do...
5/17/2009 c5 14OcherMe
Hey! So so so sorry its taken me so long to get back to you! I've been in training for my new job and my friends have just gotten back from school, so I've barely been home. On top of that we're doing construction on our house and the internet has been rather sketchy. But now we're done! Woot! Anyways...loved the new chapter :) I like the tension you're creating between the brothers, and you write them really well and in character so its definitely believable. I can't wait to see where this is going! Oh...and I have no idea what Harvard actually looks like, so no problems with that here!

Um...I don't know if you are still interested, but if you want a beta I would be happy to do it for you:) You definitely don't have to...I'm not trying to force you into anything, or anything like that. I can just read your chapters before you post them to check for anything you like...story, spelling, grammar...the like. Its totally up to you though! I think your chapter are magnificent how they are un-beta-ed...(I don't think thats a word...) Anyways, I'm rambling on...so, loved the chapter and can't wait to read more! Take care!
5/17/2009 c5 wild-karde
oh i'm so excited you're working on a new story! i just jumped into this, and i'm so wonderfully intrigued! thank you so much again for sharing your work again!
5/16/2009 c5 2enviousxbeauty
You should be happy at the pace this story is coming about. It is a real good story. I can't wait to read the next update.
5/16/2009 c3 3JKRichards
Just started reading this. I LOVE the brotherly banter. It is spot on.
5/16/2009 c5 masondixon
A good chapter that gave us some more info on the killings and showed us what is coming up for Sam and Dean unless Sam can find out just what the wound to Dean's hand has infected him with and stop it before Dean really goes off on him. I look forward to your next chapter. Thank You.
5/16/2009 c5 8SinisterSweetheart
Thanks for updating! It makes working on Saturday so much easier to deal with!

Dean's starting to lose it! I'm so excited!

That sounds sick, but I don't care!

Great job! I can't wait for next chapter!
5/16/2009 c5 212PlatinumRoseLady
This is so GOOD.

And I can tell it's gonna get really BAD soon... as in bad between Dean and Sam.. *gulps*
5/16/2009 c5 annie200
Good chapter..Dean drunk was very funny. Bit worried about him now so I supposed you've achieved your goal!

Looking forward to the next chapter.
5/13/2009 c4 143PADavis
Catching up with 3 and 4 today - like how you are devloping what are certainly symptoms in Dean gradually. Nicely done!

Phoebe