for From this dark room

5/4/2009 c2 8SinisterSweetheart
Okay...

I don't have a lot to say because I'm stunned with that cliffhanger you left us with but I will say that I like where you are going with this plot. It's getting very... crazy.

Crazy works. :D

Great job, update when you can. Looking forward to it!
5/4/2009 c2 143PADavis
I'm in for the next chapter. Sorry you didn't know about Heaven and Hell - it hadn't occured to me to mention it thinking everyone is up to date with the show. And don't worry too much - the show will always borrow something from someone considering everything that's been written. I was posting my first fic when it appeared Show had stolen my idea in Long Distance Call. Too funny.

Phoebe
5/3/2009 c2 111deangirl1
Slow? NO! Not at all - I love the groundwork you are laying here - definitely time well spent! Can't wait to find out what the MOTW really is and what it's done to Dean? I'll be on the lookout for the next chapter!
5/2/2009 c2 masondixon
I didn't think this was a slow chapter. It was informative and well-written and I liked the way you worked Sam and Dean back and forth in the interrogation technique. And it ended with some Dean whumping. Now we just need a generous dose of that sprinkled throughtout the upcoming chapters and this story will just get better and better :) Thank You.
5/2/2009 c2 zuimar
That was a surprising twist, what monster of the week have the boys run into now? Great chapter, it didn't feel slow to me at all, by the way. I wouldn't mind reading one of your chapters every day, so I hope you'll post the next one soon!
5/2/2009 c2 7Sastiel
Oh Please add the next asap!

Its a bit like the episode you were talking about...But in a way its different kinda better...I love it!

Great job!
5/2/2009 c2 annie200
Glad you're back to writing, and I really enjoyed the description of the brothers' relationship, and their teasing. Looking forward to the next chapter.
5/1/2009 c2 3danrac
Don't feel nervous - stories need these set up sort of chapters and I think this one went just fine, look ing forward to more
5/1/2009 c2 moira4eku
Yikes! What exactly did he do to Dean? What is Sammy doing during this attack? Can't wait to read the next chapter!
5/1/2009 c2 suzijacuzi
Your 2nd chapter hooked me.
4/28/2009 c1 143PADavis
I'm glad to see you start a new fic. Looking forward to the next chapter.

Phoebe
4/28/2009 c1 8SinisterSweetheart
Oo, I'm interested. :D

Sorry it took me so long to check out your newest story.

End of the year hassles are now getting piled on haha.

Looking forward to next chapter!
4/26/2009 c1 zuimar
Great start to your new story, I especially liked how you started with the crime taking place, so to speak, just like most of the actual episodes start. Also loved the interaction between Sam and Dean, reading that makes me realise how much I miss the old Sam and Dean in season 4. Can't wait for chapter 2!
4/25/2009 c1 masondixon
Good start and glad to see Sam and Dean getting along too. And the fact that you are going to throw in some Dean whumping, well, I say keep writing! I look forward to your next update. Thank You.
4/25/2009 c1 14OcherMe
Loved it! Very good introduction, definitely captured my attention. It sounds a bit like the Sex and Violence episode from this season...I'm intrigued to find out what is going on! And I loved the brotherly banter as well, the part about the bet made me laugh :) You definitely need to keep writing! And update soon!
212 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 Next »