for From this dark room

8/16/2009 c18 zuimar
Gosh, what a ride it has been! This story was so unbelievably well written. I've said it before: you are such a talented writer! I'm sorry that this story has come to an end, but what an ending, this last chapter was made of gold!

I'm thrilled to hear that you have a couple of ideas for new stories already, I can't wait to read those!
8/16/2009 c18 15VooDoo Doll13
*hugs*

Awesome job, my friend! Truly, I am so very glad I came across this story, because to not have read it would have been a tragedy! You are an excellent writer, don't ever let anyone tell you different, not even, or rather most espaecially yourself!

And don't ever apologize for reaching out to people. You needed a little human contact, just like everybody does from time to time. Take your own advice and cut yourself some slack. You would not be a human being of any worth if you did not occasionally need help, because it's all about the balance: you help others when they need it and in return, you get help when you need it.

Don't be afraid to put your work out there. You do a remarkable job and you have a wonderfully unique vision and voice in your stories and it would be a crying shame to hide that away from the world. Keep going! I, for one, look forward to reading anything you put out for us fans to read. Thanks.

Midnite
8/15/2009 c18 masondixon
I am sad this is the end of this story. I have enjoyed receiving updates and will miss this story. You did a fine job from beginning to end. I felt that at times you were hesitant with your own writing but I never was disappointed with a single chapter. This story flowed well from beginning to end and I envy those who will first start reading it now. Since it is complete they will be able to read straight through one night and not have to wait for the next chapter to come. I will do that myself one night. Just sit down and read it straight through from the beginning. And enjoy it all over again.

I loved Sam's "speech" here and feel he finally got to say what he wanted- and needed- to say for such a long time. Sometimes Dean does need to be smacked upside the head to be able to see things clearly. However Dean has always felt that as the big brother it is job to be stronger and harder than Sam and that is one of the main reasons he can't accept that sometimes he can be a victim himself. I think Sam was able to knock some sense into him here.

I hope you will write another story soon. I enjoyed this very much and appreciated the Dean whumping and the Sam comfort. I will keep an eye out for whatever you decide to write next. Thanks for the story. It was a pleasure to read it.
8/15/2009 c18 SimplyOut
Awesome awesome story. I enjoyed every chapter of it and this last one no less! The boys were both really in character and written nicely. Nice job. I'm waiting for your next spn angsty story :D
8/15/2009 c18 212PlatinumRoseLady
*Stands up. Start applauding.*

Seriously, girl.

Bra-freaking-vo.

What a ride!
8/15/2009 c18 grea8read
Thank you for a wonderful story. You have done an amazing job of it and should be proud. Thank you once again, for sharing your time and talent.

Diane
8/15/2009 c18 39Colby's girl
Great story. It's always a pleasure to read your stories. Please know that your talent and time is greatly appreciated.
8/15/2009 c18 apieceofcake
Have enjoyed, thank you!
8/15/2009 c17 wild-karde
okay, so waiting to write a more coherent review lasted all of five seconds :) just - what a journey you've taken! i am so proud of you and i hope that you're super proud of yourself! i know that i'm somewhat easily amused and driven to silliness fairly often, but honestly, this is excellent fiction! you have SO much talent! one of the things i most love about fanfic is that it's like the old radio shows, or magazine serials that you know, had a new episode or new chapter every so often. it's so nice to have something to look forward too, and something to come back to when i'm grouchy ;) anyway, i think you're brilliant and fabulous and terribly awesome for sharing you work with us, despite your reservations. that's a terribly brave thing to do, and we appreciate it ever so much! *e!*
8/15/2009 c18 wild-karde
utterly amazing dear, you never cease to awe and impress! i still can't believe that english isn't your native language! you write with so much insight, and the pacing is just *spot on*. i'm glued to my seat again, nervously nimbling what used to be nice nails :) i absolutely loved the little bit of eye-to-eye-to-eye between Sam, Dean and 'the dog', ooh what tension! i may have to write you another more coherent note later, but for now THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!

and never feel bad about feeling the need to 'unload on us', I can't tell you what a bright spot in my day its been to see an update or something new that you've written. just as you bring out emotions for us on the page, i hope that we can be here to support you through all the little trials and tribulations life throws your way :) bravo my dear, BRAVO!
8/15/2009 c18 7kstar
Very nice...liked how Sam took control and got Dean to accept the situation for what it was.

Loved Bobby being the housewife, a nice fun image.

Enjoyed the story...especially the banter when the boys so desperately needed it and were walking on eggshells around each other.

Could see Dean with the dog in just that matter.

You might as well admit you enjoy writing and keep at it. Write for yourself and if you get reviews consider that the icing on the cake. It is something I'm working on for myself.
8/15/2009 c18 ukfan101
I think you did a great job with the talk between the boys...I liked how you put some humor in it...my favorite line was "“Come on Dean, you enjoyed it. Those perky nipples didn’t lie, man.”" really good job, thanks for writing a good story
8/15/2009 c18 2XxTypoMasterxX
AW! I liked the ending. The dog was cute, all protective over Dean. And I love the conversation they had. :) Awesome story, sad it had to end but oh well...
8/11/2009 c17 zuimar
Your description of why Dean is not feeling right at home at Bobby's was spot-on, really amazing! You just gotta love Bobby, he's trying so hard to help the boys. So only one more chapter, I miss the story already
8/11/2009 c17 annie200
Sorry for really rushed review..on hols! But still enjoying this so much.
212 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »