for From this dark room

8/1/2009 c16 wild-karde
hello dear! i wish i could find words to describe how wonderful this is, and how much we appreciate each update! every time i find myself sitting here utterly in awe :) you truly write beautifully!
8/1/2009 c16 SimplyOut
you JUST saved me! seriously, I needed a good chapter right now and got your update mail! so yay! thanks for your timely update ;) and a nice one nonetheless! I like how the _theme_ of this chapter was home from different POVs! really really enjoyed it!
7/28/2009 c15 ukfan101
I can see why Dean would want to leave that room, I want to get so far away from their myself...hope that Dean will talk with Sam about his feelings...okay that probably won't happen...good job
7/26/2009 c15 212PlatinumRoseLady
Great super AWESOME chapter!
7/25/2009 c15 2XxTypoMasterxX
Good chapter. Have fun in London!
7/25/2009 c15 24Vampyvii
Just wanted to let ya know I have this story on my Alerts, and have been thoroughly enjoying it since it began - Here was another excellent chapter - Thanks for sharing it!
7/25/2009 c15 apieceofcake
I don't mind..the longer the better :-)
7/25/2009 c15 111deangirl1
Thank YOU for writing such an awesome story - and I love that you haven't just ended it - I'm still loving what you are writing! Really? Who doesn't love fever-delirious!Dean? I hope you'll follow them all the way back to Bobby's... Have a great trip!
7/25/2009 c15 wild-karde
Hi hunny, I'd really really love to write you a super long review but am off to work in a few minutes. I'm sorry I haven't sent much love recently, real life has been a dire hindrance to my sincere love for your writing! I promise good things to come though, and would like to just congratulate you on yet another FABULOUS piece! I know you had doubts about this one at the beginning, and can only hope to reassure you that it's amazing and so utterly captivating! Ugh, now I'm all emotional, you just draw us in so well! Poor boys. You write Bobby's voice wonderfully, by the way! Okay, okay, Katie, go get your work done so you can come back :) Schoene GrueBe! Ich hoffe, dass alles dir sehr gut geht und dass London SpaB machen wird!
7/25/2009 c15 grea8read
You can draw this story out as long as you want, cause I am still loving it. Another wonderful chapter and I can't wait until you get back from London and we get the next installment. Hope you are having a wonderful time. Until we read again.

Thank you.

Diane
7/25/2009 c15 vengeance71
You definitely cant quit now! I think the story is awesome. Besides a feverish Dean is always fun to play with.
7/25/2009 c15 masondixon
Why would we want you to rush your story? The more chapters the better for me. Never want something good to come to an end. Hope you have a great time in London and I await next week's update. Thank You.
7/19/2009 c14 grea8read
Another awesome chapter. Thank you - thank you.

Trip to London? How cool is that? Have a safe trip and thank you again for sharing your time and talent.

Diane
7/18/2009 c14 106Mistress Sorcha
Oy my. That was amazing. You could give the show writers a run for their money. Truly, this is one of the best stories I've read and trust me when I say I've read ALOT. Sweetie, you are doing amazing and don't you let anyone tell you any different, ok? Keep up the amazing work.

Thank you.
7/18/2009 c14 masondixon
Thanks for the new chapter and for having Dean come to and giving him and Sam some time to communicate- even in a limited way. I am really enjoying your story. Have a good trip and I will be grateful for your next update whenever it comes.

I have watched "On the head of a pin" many times and it really was a gut-wrenching episode. Really wanted to climb through the screen, slide into that hospital bed with Dean and hug him. Someone should have done that! He needed it.
212 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »