for From this dark room

7/18/2009 c14 212PlatinumRoseLady
You can really feel the pain and anguish both boys are going through in this chapter... along with the powerful bond of love between brother that won't let the other one go without a fight.

Stellar work.
7/18/2009 c14 badaiwind
Muscle cramps, have those one or three times, painful and hurt where you could do nothing about it.

Just have to ride it off.

Have a nice trip. :D
7/18/2009 c14 2XxTypoMasterxX
aw, I'm really happy Dean's back! Poor guy. X)
7/18/2009 c10 badaiwind
His his bodyhishiligluzfkluzf

body cleared the mattress and he found his footing, bent over a little, arm at an awkward angle across the bed where it was still held tight, his wrist popping when joints and sinews strained to remain in their awkward position.

Don't understand that part...

Other than that, its great.
7/12/2009 c13 212PlatinumRoseLady
AWESOME chapter!
7/12/2009 c13 grea8read
WHOHO!

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Can't wait for 14!

Diane
7/12/2009 c13 8SinisterSweetheart
Okay, I change my mind about last chapter.

I love this chapter so much more.

I was switching between this almost super-girly squeel thing and this little kids frustrated pout... thing. This chapter was magnificent.

Not only was it about Dean, my favorite kind of chapter, but he was awake and mostly himself with Sam and Bobby there to calm him for once and... it was all just an awesome mix.

I think my favorite part might have been Sam taking a firm control in the very end, channeling his brother to help his brother, and Dean's pain-filled and breathless pride for his brother was just fantastic.

This whole chapter made me so happy! I mean, you really can't get better than the brotherly moments of hurt/comfort... unless its compared to a banter seen, those are fantastic too and I loved the short, itty bitty one that was in this chapter!

I seriously could have a problem, I love your stories to heck! You are a fantastic writer and, as usual in such a good way, I am looking forward to the next chapter!

Great writing, great characterization, great everything! :D
7/12/2009 c12 SinisterSweetheart
I loved this chapter. I was gonna start this with some shocked statement about that ritual but just thinking over the entire chapter made me have to tell you that this was awesome.

I'm adoring the little glimpses into Dean's demon/evil infected mind and his never-ending but losing battle to protect his brother from himself. It's amazing. The way you are capturing his self torment as well as his love turned into hatred is captivating and intense.

And the super-duper, amazing part...?

That there is already a chapter up!

(And I'm really sorry that I didn't get to read and review this chapter before you updated again! Remember that conversation on how all the little bad things make it feel like one giant issue? It's been like that and then the cable/internet shut off combined just made for an upsetting situation. So sorry again.)

Okay, I'm gonna go read/review the next chapter!

Great job!
7/12/2009 c13 JamieMc
thanks, awesome chapter !

Already waiting for some more exciting things =)

take care
7/12/2009 c13 zuimar
Seriously girl, this is one of the best chapters I've ever read! It's amazing how many thoughts of Dean you can write and it never gets boring, I just want to read more and more! I'm going to re-read this chapter again and again.
7/11/2009 c13 2XxTypoMasterxX
aw ,poor Dean. I feel bad for him being in so much pain but it's good that he's back
7/11/2009 c13 masondixon
Another very good and long chapter. And this one with lots of comfort (and still a little touch of whumping too). After all that Dean went through over the past days there was no way he was just going to wake up and be ready to go again. Enjoyed the reality of Dean's condition and the secure comfort Sam and Bobby gave to him. I look forward to your next chapter. Thank You.
7/11/2009 c13 moira4eku
Love the comfort Sam is giving Dean in this chapter. Dean was so upset at the thought that he may have hurt Sammy. I thinking that there was a little glimmer of hope in this chapter.
7/11/2009 c13 3WiredInTheSky
Very nice! I'm still loving it and glad that Dean is getting better. Until next week... :)
7/11/2009 c13 106Mistress Sorcha
Really amazing story so far. I have loved reading ever single second of it! Keep up the great work!
212 « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »