for From this dark room

7/11/2009 c13 apieceofcake
Wonderful! :-)
7/11/2009 c13 ukfan101
good update, glad that they managed to get the evil badness out of Dean and my favorite line was the last one..."Sam’s voice, low and soothing and just a bit shaky, guided him along, it seemed, giving Dean the reassurance he needed to know that he wasn’t falling anymore." nice way to fall alseep for Dean...
7/11/2009 c13 SimplyOut
Loved this story and can't wait to read more angsty!Dean from you ;)
7/5/2009 c12 2XxTypoMasterxX
NOO! I wish you hadn't ended it there. Oh well... now I just have to be patient. lol
7/5/2009 c12 39Colby's girl
Wow! I've just read through the entire twelve chapters over the past two days and I'm so hooked!

This story is awesome! I can hardly wait for the next chapter! Bravo!
7/5/2009 c12 Alienmom
This is a good, intense story. I really have enjoyed the ride you have taken us on so far and can't wait to see where it goes from here. Intense chapter yes but very good. Thanks.
7/5/2009 c12 3WiredInTheSky
Still loving it! Cant wait for more! :)
7/5/2009 c12 moira4eku
I'm biting nails to see if this is going to work. Please hurry back. I loved all the angst, not too much at all!
7/5/2009 c12 111deangirl1
Yes intense, but not too much - great update... and they're never too long! Poor Dean ~ he's really going to be in a bad place when he comes out of this and remembers what he's said...
7/5/2009 c12 zuimar
Jeez, that was an intense chapter!

Both boys and Bobby can't stand much more, so I really hope things will start to get better in the next chapter!
7/4/2009 c12 masondixon
Grateful for the new chapter and I was very appreciative of how long it was. You did a very good job expressing the raging battle going on within Dean. By loving his brother as much as he does the pain and anguish just increased with every breath. Like I said before: Thank goodness for Bobby. Without him both brothers would have been gone by now. I look forward to next week's update. Thank You.
7/4/2009 c12 annie200
Oh God, that was a truly cruel place to leave me hanging for a week!

I so felt for Sam when he started to lose his whole moral compass because Dean was involved. It seemed very Sam-like to always want to do the right thing until it involves Dean and then he's prepared to do anything, which of course is how he ended up in such trouble this season!

See you next week!
7/4/2009 c12 212PlatinumRoseLady
Wow, that was so INTENSE and well-written!

Great work!
7/4/2009 c12 143PADavis
Could you write the next chapter now? And post it now? I loved the intensity of the chapter and I'm anxious for the next one. I'm really enjoying this.

If I could ask anything, it would be use the american Mom not the british Mum though. They sound very different and on the show, it is Mom. Oh well, I'm a canon kind of girl.

Phoebe
7/4/2009 c12 grea8read
Yeah! Chapter 12! Another wonderful chapter and thank you thank you thank you. 13 13 13 13 13 13
212 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »