for From this dark room

7/3/2009 c11 8SinisterSweetheart
I have to keep this short because I'm sick but that was just awesome. Dean, always the fighter and self-sacrificer, Sam the worrier and attached little brother it was all just wonderful. Bobby's seat in the whole situation sucks because he's in between two brothers fighter for each other and... well, you wrote it so you know how fantastic it was! OKay, I promise a longer review for next chapter! Great job again and finally being able to read this story again made me feeling like crap so much better! :) Awesome job!
6/30/2009 c11 143PADavis
Nice nice nice. Loved the chapter. Post another one RIGHT NOW! He! Great update, liked the conversation with Dean and Bobby once Sam left. And just sweet hurt Dean.

Ops - one save/safe issue. Sorry

Phoebe
6/29/2009 c11 2XxTypoMasterxX
aw, Poor Dean! I feel bad for Sam not being able to be at Dean's side but I feel even worse for Dean having to go through this. D:
6/29/2009 c11 15VooDoo Doll13
Wow! Loving this story! You are a great writer and the fact that english is not your first language is mind-blowing! Please, update soon!

And I am really glad you are getting back to yourself again and that we, the fanfic readers, have been able to bring you back there again. If you ever want to talk, please, don't hesitate to PM me. I've had a pretty messed up life and I know better then most how much it can take out of you, so please, I'm here to talk if you need me. There is nothing you can throw at me that I haven't heard or experienced and I can help you figure out how to get through it. It's not easy, but if I can do it, I believe you can too.

Keep up the great work!

Witchcraft
6/28/2009 c11 ukfan101
what a horrible promise Dean has managed to get Bobby to agree too...hurry up Sam and Bobby you got to figure something out here quick
6/28/2009 c11 zuimar
Gosh, this was such a heartbreaking chapter! I really liked the way you wrote Bobby's distress at seeing how this affects both Sam and Dean. I really hope things will start to lighten up in the next chapter!
6/28/2009 c11 111deangirl1
Yeah Bobby! Glad to see he is finally on scene. Poor Dean! Sounds like he's going to be pretty sick/hurt even when they manage to get this thing out of him... not to mention the emotional fallout! Hope Bobby can get Sam to keep his distance/get some rest. Can't wait for the next update and Bobby's "cure"...
6/27/2009 c11 annie200
This was just agony to read. I couldn't decide who I felt most sorry for! Poor Sam not wanting to leave, Bobby trying to tactfully get rid of him and of course Dean struggling to protect his brother..Gah! another week until the next chapter!

Also, loved some of the relationship analysis at the beginning. It's a totally plausible idea that Dean would do his charming, extrovert act to protect Sammy..hm!
6/27/2009 c11 masondixon
Thank You for the new chapter. And now that Bobby is there both boys will start to get the help they both need. I look forward to chapter 12. Thank You.
6/27/2009 c11 212PlatinumRoseLady
Awesome awesome and AWESOME!
6/27/2009 c11 grea8read
Another awesome chapter - - thank you, thank you!
6/27/2009 c11 3WiredInTheSky
Once again loved it! :) Cant wait for more!
6/21/2009 c10 8SinisterSweetheart
That was insane! Dean's inner torture is so intense and magnificent that I almost forgot I was just reading this and not watching it. That was a great chapter but I am so anxious for the next chapter now! You're writing is absolutely awesome and I can't get enough of your stories. Great job, as usual because you rock, and I look forward to next weeks' chapter. Granted, its with a little cautious optimism towards Dean's condition as well hesitation to read it because of his situation lol. :)
6/21/2009 c10 212PlatinumRoseLady
Why are you so hard on yourself? This chapter was so heartbreaking and powerful!
6/21/2009 c10 zuimar
Oh, poor Sam! He deliberately has to hurt his brother to keep himself and Dean safe. He must feel absolutely devastated. I sure hope he and Bobby can come up with something to help Dean. Great chapter!
212 « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »