for From this dark room

6/21/2009 c10 3WiredInTheSky
Very good! That was so exiting! And poor Dean. I hope Sam and Bobby can fix him up!

Can't wait for more!
6/21/2009 c10 111deangirl1
Give up on you? this was awesome! Great update - I'm only sorry I have to wait a whole week for the next chapter! I can't wait for Bobby to get there! Fight scenes are always hard to write, and I don't think as a writer you are ever satisfied - but this was really, really good. And poor boys! I feel so bad for how bad they are both feeling. Loved Dean's thoughts that this is even worse than being possessed and not remembering - and dislocating his own shoulder! Guh! Sam is going to have to face facts and drug his brother into submission - it's got to be safer than sleeper holds and punches to the head!
6/21/2009 c10 ukfan101
Yikes having to put a choke hold on his brother even with him handcuffed to the bed...I liked the chapter..showed the desperation on both their sides...good job
6/20/2009 c10 25monkeymuse
Thank you for the nice long chapter. I loved it, ( I know I am a sick little monkey but I love me some hurt Dean). You do them so well. I loved Sam using the puppy voice on Dean even when he does not mean to. That is the little things that make your stories to fun to read you know the boys. You know that when the chips are down that Sam will reach out to Dean even when it is Dean that is hurting him. He can not help it. Man this is one stressful fic. I kept waiting for Bobby to have to rush in and save Sam from being Beat to death by his Big bro. I keep waiting for it hopefully you will let Dean kick the crap out of Sam on good time before the curse is lifted I like hurt Sam too. (I know it is a disorder I know.) Well I will be here next week. Same hurt channel same hurt time.

Sorry an old Epi of Batman just when off and I heard that. Thank you for the post
6/20/2009 c10 masondixon
This was a GREAT chapter. You could feel the frustration in both brothers and the pain. Dean fighting so hard not to hurt Sam and Sam wanting so much not to have to hurt Dean. But I am glad that Sam came out on top here. Hope Bobby arrives next chapter. Thank You.
6/20/2009 c10 143PADavis
I loved this chapter - great action, emotional depth and the end with the choke hold was gripping.

Phoebe
6/20/2009 c10 2XxTypoMasterxX
aw, poor guys D: thats sad
6/16/2009 c9 zuimar
Good, Bobby is on his way! Sam surely can use some help.

I hope Dean will be able to restrain himself from hurting Sam, but the end of this chapter doesn't bode well.

You sure know how to keep your readers on the edge of their seats!
6/16/2009 c9 212PlatinumRoseLady
Oh MAN this is good stuff!
6/16/2009 c8 PlatinumRoseLady
*Gulps*
6/16/2009 c8 24Vampyvii
Hi! - Aw, I know all about car problems more expensive than the damn things are worth, but well - If you're going to have to spend the money, may as well spend it on your own problematic thing than buy & take on someone else's, eh? - Anyhoo, just wanted you to know that I'm loving this story so far;)
6/15/2009 c9 ukfan101
Yikes now did Dean leave or is he just waiting in the dark to attack Sam...okay and why don't these people think, hey why don't I handcuff you Dean to this bed, that way we can be together and you can't hurt me...but they never do! good update...looking forward to more!
6/13/2009 c9 annie200
Another great chapter. Thank God for Bobby, although clearly things are going to get worse before they get better.

I love the fact that Sam gets to look after Dean for a change and you delineate perfectly how deeply the brothers care for each other.
6/13/2009 c9 25monkeymuse
A great update. I love it. I am staying right here to you get done. I like this fic. I understand how hard it can be to write something. SO you just take your time. i for one will wait till you feel like posting more. Nothing good gets done fast. Just keep that in mind when people are getting you down.
6/13/2009 c9 grea8read
Another awesome chapter... so excited, just can't wait for more.

Thank you Thank you Thank you!

Diane