for One musical summer

9/18/2016 c13 3SakuraKoi
so good i want more
11/25/2012 c13 10MakiSakura
Please continue it is really good. I would love for you to continue this story. I really want to know what happens
11/23/2012 c13 7Penguins2Japan
I love this story so far! Please update soon?! I know you haven't update in a while but can you please continue? I love it so much!
8/7/2011 c13 lolsmileyface6
omg i love this story plz update it
9/26/2010 c13 runswithvampires77
I love your story! I love your idea :)

I liked the pj interaction, and with the sequel I reckon you should do your idea, it would make it interesting.

Update soon :)
9/19/2010 c13 6Stormywinterdays
its great really great and Shane isnt falling for Lily too fast its the frickn 13th chapter but i luv this its really cool tht its like camp rock but has its own way cooler twist to it it would be cooler if your story was the real camp rock its really awesone :) please oh pretty please update
9/13/2010 c13 1lilmissbookworm3071
LOVED THIS! OMG I COULDNT WAIT FOR THIS CHAPTER...I DONT THINK SHANE IS FALLING TO FAST AT ALL xDDD I THINK U CAN MAKE THE SQUEAL LIKE CAMP ROCK 2 A LITTLE AND MAYBE OLIVER WILL FALL FOR MITCHIE OR SOMETHING! UPDATE SOOOOOONNN! PLZ =)))
9/13/2010 c13 7Lander
wow loving this story im so happy u got this chapter up, i think the frist part of the chapter was good you were laying the ground work for the rest of the chapter and i have heard the seqaul idea and thought it was great but if you have an idea for camp rock 2 you could do that after the seqaul, can't wait for the next chapter so excited :)
7/3/2010 c12 Minxmessenger
Really like your story hope you update soon :)
4/24/2010 c12 1peachpie1200
didint like the chapter? DIDNT LIKE THE CHAPTER! ARE YOU INSANE! That was awesome! the whole story is! I love how different yet similar this is to camp rock and its so different from other crossover that actualy take place in camp rock. Oh if yous till need help with the trailer PM me.

peace, peach.
12/28/2009 c12 3MugglebornGleek4life
Loved it
9/16/2009 c6 Famigleea89
omg i love it
9/11/2009 c12 4iloveugly
update!
9/9/2009 c12 1thXfurXimmer
Wow that was intense! I LOVE it.
9/9/2009 c12 10BrokenGirlWithBrokenDreams
love the chapter! Please update soon and fast!
51 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »