for Double Date Of Fate?

6/14/2013 c2 12MnC21
Haha.. This is hilarious. Some are a bit ooc but who cares? This is just too funny. I do enjoy reading this story. hopefully you will update soon, I will wait whenever the update comes ;)
Sincerely,
MnC21
8/2/2012 c2 1xAnxnymxusx
HAHAHAH, LOL NEJI! 'Right now? I'm banging my head against the wall for having said your name so loud. ' Ahahahaha ! Please update! :D
6/19/2012 c2 Mina Gasai-Chan
Right now? I'm banging my head against the wall for having said your name so loud. THAT WAS SOOO FUNNY!
2/2/2010 c2 pi.xxel
hahaha i love it!

cant wait for next chapter :)
12/23/2009 c2 3xmysteriousunknownx
NEJI!
11/13/2009 c2 Shiro-Kitsune8
First chapter cracked me up, second chapter made my stomach hurt from laughing, and I'm really hoping theres a 3rd chapter on the way!
8/14/2009 c2 Audrey Sinclair
haha ur storys pretty funny! cant wait to see what happens next! :)
8/12/2009 c2 1FlareKnight
Well that date was going pretty smoothly until the end. I feel for Hinata who was doing a good job with not fainting and now has to deal with this level of disruption. At least Lee is with Tenten so he won't be making as much a fuss as he would if he was still interested in Sakura.

Nice to slip Kakashi into this. I mean sure if he wants money a high ranking mission might be faster, but this is probably one of the few ways you can get that guy in.

Pretty impressed with Naruto so far. He's handled the date pretty well other than the debate with Neji over the duck :).

Story is looking good so far I think.
8/10/2009 c2 10The Black Rose 1995
Love the ending!

Really like your story!
8/10/2009 c1 The Black Rose 1995
Nice chapter!

I really like it!
6/22/2009 c1 1Tabitha Jane
I LOVE IT SO MUCH MAKE MORE PLEASE 10/10 for me i love this.

"i'd rather not skip"

"tough"

hehe me love this soo much

=D
6/15/2009 c1 1SanshoElric
I like the the way the story is going

You have caught my attention..bravo XD

Can't wait for the next chapter!
5/31/2009 c1 1FlareKnight
I have to say that things are going well so far. Neji did manage to confuse everyone with that explanation. It's nice to see him grow as a person and be there for Hinata. I'm sure it will be an entertaining evening to follow.

Good luck with the rest of the story.