for The Last Kiss

11/18/2009 c12 starfire192486
Nice Job! I love how it ended! And how Dom got distracted by "Sarah's" smile. That was cool. He really does know Letty very well, as he should. I hope to read more soon! I love your story!
11/18/2009 c12 34Tonyahuqt03
Great update Dom and Letty back again! And Vince babysitting. Great update!
11/18/2009 c12 tattoogirl76
Yay! They found each other! I love how u wrote it too! Cant wait for dom to see his daughter!
10/29/2009 c11 10degrassijayandalex
Great chapter. I really liked the begining when Dom was thinking back to when him and Letty first got together. Also I figured that Letty wouldn't want Dom to ask her out in the begining. I liked it that Dom actually went to Letty's godparents to ask them if he could date her. Instead of just sneaking around with her. I was lmao when you had the flashback to the 4th of july day and when dom made letty get her dress all dirty, and then her hair messed up.lol. also haha i loved this line:

“Forget it, Leon! It’s not safe for Dom and me to meet. Someone from Braga’s Organization could find out that I’m back in LA. I just told you that I’m being watched. That woman at the airport wasn’t a coincidence! I’m certain of it! She mentioned Nina’s father. I’m intrigued now…” Letty said.

“You intri-what?” Vince asked confused.

its just like vince not to know what a word like that means.haha.i really cant wait to see what vince is plan is goig to be. i have a feeling that letty is going to hate his plan lol.oh you brought monica into it now :). i cant believe that the FBI dont care about finiding letty anymore and that they wont let brian look for her on his own. i really cant wait to read the next chapter! =)
10/21/2009 c11 5tanya2byour21
I can't wait for the Dom and Letty reunion or for Dom to meet his daughter. I loved the new chapters and I can't wait for the next one. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
10/18/2009 c11 1Running-Wild22
I love that you brought Monica back! Wait till Mia gets a load of her. It gonna be so good. Write faster PLEASE?
10/17/2009 c11 34Tonyahuqt03
A little fast and furious crossover action. I like. Good chapter can't wait for more. On pins and needles for Dom and Letty's reunion, hurry up and get there already. :)
10/9/2009 c8 starfire192486
I like your theory about Letty. I'm not totally convinced she actually died. I think if they make another movie, She is going to be in the opening scene or at least in the first 5 - 10 minutes of the movie. And I find it hard to believe that they would have killed her off without her and Dom having a child first. And they didn't actually show her dead. It was all just speculation.

I like your story. Keep it up!
10/1/2009 c10 Tonyahuqt03
Letty and Dom reunion! I love Leon and baby Nina, cause why wouldn't babies love him. Great chapter.
9/28/2009 c10 10degrassijayandalex
Great chapter! I liked how in the beginning of the chapter you did it from Tony's POV. Also I like it how when Tony sees Vince on the couch he doesn't care that he's there. Since he likes Vince. Oh damn lol. Tony walked in on Letty and Dom lol. I loved these lines they made me laugh:

Letty looked at him with fury in her eyes and shouted. “If you don’t want me to kick your ass right now, Dominic Toretto, then you better not talk to me like that again! You understand me? Yes, I wanted to f*ck you… but you wanted to f*ck me, too! So are you going to stand there and deny that that you wanted it too, you bastard?”

lol at the end when Tony starts laughing after Letty leaves. Ooh I'm happy that Dom now knows that Letty isn't dead, and she’s out there somewhere. Also I love it that Dom knows Letty’s so well that he knows that, that girl wasn’t her. First I knew that as soon as Letty told Vince that she called Brain I knew that he would be pissed off. Then Second I love it how Vince knew that Letty was going to say that she did something bad, and got herself in trouble, lol. I love it when Leon came over, and he first sees Letty. Also haha at Leon when Nina starts crying, and he is like did I just hear crying or is that my imagination. lol. Aw that was so cool how Leon got Nina to stop crying. Lol. Ooh so now Letty knows that Dom came back, and now Dom knows that Letty isn’t dead! I really hope that Dom and Letty will meet up soon. Why do I get the feeling that Dom is going to go out far looking for Letty, and then Letty is going to still be in LA without Dom knowing? Oh no Dom is going to be getting in trouble now that Braga, and Gisele know that he is back in town. I have a feeling that they are going to ask Dom where Letty is. Well great chapter, and I can’t wait to read the next one! So please hurry and get it up! =)
9/28/2009 c10 abrapaige
wow, plz update soon
9/28/2009 c10 1Running-Wild22
Well things ever work the way you think with this crew! Who would have guessed Leon and babies. I want more please?
9/11/2009 c9 loveangel19
ok, I really need more, and soon
9/8/2009 c9 gg-1-xoxo
omg!

i love this please update really soon
9/7/2009 c9 34Tonyahuqt03
Great chapter! Can't wait for the Dom and Letty reunion.
224 « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »