for The Last Kiss

5/11/2009 c3 5tanya2byour21
You have my attention. I can't wait to read more and find out what is going on and to find out if Braga has Letty where is Dom and Letty's daughter and if Dom can get Letty back alive and safe. Keep up the great writing and please post more soon.

Tanya
5/11/2009 c3 abrapaige
interesting, getting the back story on letty helping out brain. please update soon and please don't let letty die
5/11/2009 c3 MimeMoe
i hope that this goes AU. i dont wnt her to 'die' again.

it was traunatic enough the first time.

great chapter, lots of development and aw letty looks like a lady, how cute...and yet creepy.

more soon pleasE?
5/10/2009 c3 UYGHBJH
Okay so I'm a bit confused. Chapter 3 events happened a year BEFORE Chapter 2's event's right?
4/30/2009 c2 67QuasiOuster
Very interesting! I like it a lot and can't wait to see where you go with this story.
4/30/2009 c2 UYGHBJH
Awh! This is getting good. Although I'm interested to see how much of the last installement of Fast and Furious is incorporated. Great update, can't wait for more.

Much Love,

Santiva Potter
4/30/2009 c2 abrapaige
wow, she had a kid, cool. update soon
4/30/2009 c2 MimeMoe
BABY!

haha!

god braga best not get the girl this time.

dom is a daddy. bet hes gonna be all dumb and be like you moved on...stupid dom. (i assume its his..haha)

this chapter is better than the first, your finding your groove, woo.
4/28/2009 c1 UYGHBJH

ENGLISH!

I am so happy! And am so proud of myself, because I really did get 95% of words last time. But I just had to review again! =)

And once again, great job and I can't wait for the next installement!

Much Love,

Santiva Potter
4/27/2009 c1 abrapaige
aww, why did dom have to leave. please update soon
4/27/2009 c1 Krejzuch
This is great :) just don't kill Letty! And I 100% agree with MimeMoe ;)
4/27/2009 c1 MimeMoe
if she doesnt die you will be my new best friend...and if she does die fair enough just no DOMxBrian or DomXOC.( they both piss me off)

i love the fourth movie but as far as im concerened letty is in witness protection yeah.

nice so far...looking forward to the rest
4/27/2009 c1 loveangel19