for Dawn of War Soulstorm

6/11/2017 c2 4Boredom Management
Wow that's a nice Ork you got there, sparing the civies. The ork I know kill just for heck of it, and a group like that will not just destroy random things as the civies watched from hiding, they will destroy a whole settlement. And for the surviving humies, they become slaves in ork camps, and, become... well... lunch...
Just ask First Class Gunner Ferik Jurgen...
6/11/2017 c1 Boredom Management
oopss... Tau Fire Caste don't engage in close combat, but do in very rare ocassions. That is because their bodies are too "stiff" for melee combat. For that they use Kroots. They can, however, if they're Gue'vesas...
7/24/2014 c3 Guest
heretic!
7/24/2014 c2 Guest
awesome
7/24/2014 c1 Guest
not bad
8/22/2013 c4 Guest
FYI, shas'el is the ezuivalent of sergeant. shas'vre is the ank above. also, dark eldar seve chaos involuntarily, and they do not for any price risk contact with daemons(take special notice of that a...). finally,how are the tau able to see the holes at all? do they se one PARTICLE broad holes in the armor, whereas the projectiles launched by eldar/dark eldar somehow tends to find suitable entry points by themselves?
7/28/2013 c6 Axcel
"many soldiers continued to fight despite injuries which would otherwise cripple others."

You forgot two things. First, Dark Eldar splinter rifle "splinters" are poisoned with such a strong toxin that an Ork Nob would be dead in a few seconds (agonizingly, of course, not that the Ork would notice).

Second, if an injury would cripple others, it would cripple them, too. For example, if your arm is broken (or removed) you will not be able to hold a weapon with it. It simply won't function sufficiently. That is, of course, just an example.
7/28/2013 c1 Axcel
Firstly, I assume the Chaos Sorcerer is not an astartes (any chaos psyker is a sorcerer, general rogue psykers are witches).

Anyway, I can't wait for the Tau to learn (the extremely hard, Bloodthirsters and Daemon Prince, hard) way that Chaos is very, VERY real. I wonder if they will faint from sheer awe at the badassery of the Imperial Guard going against that shit with flashlights and toiletpaper, I mean lasguns and flak armor.

Hmmmm, you know, we don't really know what happens after Kaurava beyond Dawn of War II and it's expansions. I would imagine the Imperium won't ignore someone who could take 350,000 (canonical) guardsmen and pwn the snot out of a fully armies of every enemy faction, an entire awakened Necron Tomb World, an entire Tau invasion (plus a giant Tau orbital cannon on the moon), an entire Ork WAAAGH!, an entire Adeptas Sororitas Convent (plus Living Saint), nearly a full Astartes Chapter, and kill a Bloodthirster and a Daemon Prince with what amounts to his bare-hands (using his standard melee attack, he gets kill animations on Bloodthirsters and the Chaos leader, who becomes a Daemon Prince).

Did I mention he did it with his bare-hands (lightning claws or power gauntlets (miniature powerfists), still his hands).

Yeah, Vance Motherfucking Stubbs is like Lord Solar Macharius Up to Eleven.

I'll bet some fluff comes out about how Stubbs leads the Imperium to badass victory over the 13th Black Crusade, the Orks that popped up during the Crusade, the Tau's idiotic invasion of Imperial space, and the Tyrannid Hive Fleet also coming to town, oh and the Necron Tomb Worlds waking up. The End is Night, and Vance Motherfucking Stubbs is going to be the one to end the enemies of man with his power-middle finger to the face!
11/27/2012 c1 Onsholo
Cant wait to see te Tau getting their ass kicked by Vance "Motherfucking" Stubbs

Savior of Kaurava
Slayer of Indrick Baldeale
Cyrus best friend
6/12/2012 c1 1I'm Schmidt
It's not a bad story, by any stretch of the imagination. It's well written. A few things, however;

- The Tau don't use the warp, as has been said.

- Tau rarely - and I mean VERY rarely - engage in close combat.

- Chaos Space Marines aren't inaccurate, as they seem to be made out to be. Most have had nearly ten thousand years to hone their skills.

- Vect would NEVER let himself be killed, as was said.

- All of the above.
12/20/2011 c6 7Fortune Zyne
One thing, Vect never would have let himself be killed, he would have escaped.
3/17/2011 c5 ChaotixController
Very good story so far, I would like to see more.
8/13/2009 c2 warhammerlover
Wonderful chapter, but it would be better if you add more fighting, i played soulstorm and finished it with 2 races so far (unfortunately tau is not one of them), but they were both all out fighting, never remember a turn that no one attacked me. Plot seems very interesting because sooner or later Tau will get to interact with every race and i am really curious how you will do this with dark eldar and sista girs :). Keep up the good work, best regards.
4/28/2009 c1 warhammerlover
Very nice chapter but with one fault though, tau race does not use warp travel, instead they use a technology that is similar to using a string, forcing the boundries of fabric of space and using it as a string to fire themselves but never enter warp. Good job and best regards.