for Who protects the protector?

5/7/2009 c5 clasaadi
Please go on ;)
5/6/2009 c5 babikakes
So..we actually get to see you kill that bastard right?

Great story, keep the chapters coming!
5/6/2009 c5 AllieMcD
gosh poor dean, geeze john is really messed in the head and probably messing dean up to with that kind of treatment, i hope to read more soon
5/6/2009 c5 Alutek
not fair! I've been waiting so long, and this part is so short? Ok, it's great, touchy and all (I ALMOST don't blame John. But still, I'm sure that Dean didn't need a "lesson" to remember the night when his little bro almost died "because of him") but it's not even close to enough! My head hurts badly and reading I forgot about it, so I'm really sad it's so short :(
5/3/2009 c4 moira4eku
I think, I've mentioned this before. I really hate your John. How could he do that to Dean. No wonder Dean became his perfect little soldier. Yikes! John really is a SOB. I'm really looking forward to more of your story.
5/3/2009 c4 Iuliana
Ohh man I just found this story and the last chapter just gave me the chills. Pls tell me that this is gonna be a long story cuz I just love Dean's relationship with Bobby and the concept of this fic is just great. Can't believe what an ass John is although from time to time u can feel the concern for both his sons. I just read 4 chapters and that was heavenly so now I have to pray that u usually update fast. This is just a perfect story..hurt/Dean, fatherly Bobby and protective,loving Sam.

more pls, more
5/3/2009 c4 Alutek
Son of a bitch! Ugh, John would suffer for treating Dean like that! Please, update update update...
5/2/2009 c3 moira4eku
Man, oh man, I just hate your John. I do wonder though at Dean's total obedience to John. I always thought there was a deep seeded reason for it. Really enjoying your story.
4/30/2009 c3 Alutek
so not funny! you're torturing us again! You've admitted it yourself : UPDATE UPDATE! I like it so much... poor Dean ;(
4/29/2009 c3 masondixon
Poor Dean. And he blames himself for causing his father pain. That is Dean..even as a child :(

I look forward to your next chapter. Thank You.
4/29/2009 c2 babikakes
I love stories with a caring Bobby and him wishing the boys were his own. But i also love stories where John is a pr*ck. Color me morbid! HaHa

Keep up the great work, your story is loverly.
4/29/2009 c2 masondixon
I have to admit that I have never understood this idea of making John such a lousy, abusive father in the fanfiction world. I never got that from the show. But I have read dozens of stories where he is definitely portrayed as a bad parent. I don't agree...however I love the Dean whumping (boy that does make me sound so sick, doesn't it?) Have to say that I am glad there is more of it to come. Thank you.
4/29/2009 c2 Alutek
You've made me cry. And you've made me love Bobby even more. Such a sad story... Keep writing, ok? I'll be waiting!
4/27/2009 c1 AllieMcD
i like this so far, its definitly interesting to see kinda crazy, drunk john, i'm looking forward to what comes next, i love how dean protects sam first
29 « Prev Page 1 2