for Wordsworth

8/17/2018 c1 amollie71
Hmmm...I thought I was just reading stories I hadn't read in awhile, but this didn't ring a bell. I must have somehow the first time around. You're not the person who made the curated JavaJunkie archive on Tumble, are you? Your names are somewhat similar-Mag & Meags?
2/5/2015 c1 26junienmomo
Interesting take, beautifully written.
It makes me wonder, though, if the couple was so determined to be a couple who 'didn't need' to say the words, that they missed the strength, confidence and security of a couple who used the words judiciously.
2/14/2011 c1 J.Stone
This was brilliant.
8/19/2009 c1 ThatxGirlxThere
Aww this story was so sweet. About half way through I just knew you were going to include I just like to see you happy. It was a must. Okay this is off topic but I just figured out how to use a full keyboard on my psp. I keep hitting buttons more than once. Anyway, I loved all of those moments. They brought back so many moments that were good and bad, happy and sad.

Keep up the good work with your stories! Im definitely planning on reading them all. :)
5/10/2009 c1 1ayli1
you are cooler then sliced bread!
5/1/2009 c1 Jamjunkie
Superp..just utterly fantastic
4/30/2009 c1 Mia
This was really cute. I like how it is from Lorelai's pov. Great story.
4/28/2009 c1 BFD
Amazing, unbelieveable, fantastic, a pure joy to read.
4/28/2009 c1 11vaso.caskett
aw the ending was so cute!

Liked how you chose the moments and the sayings that meant the most through out their relationship and what Lorelai thought of them.

Great story
4/28/2009 c1 penguinopus
As always - you wrote another winner! I love to go back and re-read some of your stories (or at least a chapter here and there) because they are just that good! This is a nice one-shot that will be good for a re-read every now and then!
4/28/2009 c1 Starhviewer
Beautiful story. Thank you.
4/28/2009 c1 6calleighsthebest
awesome! loved it!
4/28/2009 c1 Celine-007
wow ! I loved it !

You're so good with words, it's amazing...

I love the way you revisited each 'step' of their relationship, even if when they were not yet together. And how you ended it:

"Together, we took a better look at what our love had wrought. That sounds good, huh? What our love had wrought sounds so much nicer than ‘the result of her mother’s uncontrollable lust when she saw her father walk out of the bathroom in nothing but a too tiny towel,’ doesn’t it?"

- So lorelai like :)) And such a perfect way to end this.

Really, great way to revisit their journey.

I can't wait to read more of you :)
4/27/2009 c1 34Oncerx3
Aw, that was adorable. Very, very cute, and wow! Didn't see that ending coming, thought you were picking up at the end of the Seventh, but that was a nice surprise.

That was cool, seeing Lorelai go back to all those times and break it all down. All those different kinds of love, very cool, :D

Anyway, loved it!

Can't wait for a new packaged goods!
4/27/2009 c1 3ggfan01
Loved it! Very original idea that was eloquently written!
18 Page 1 2 Next »