for Drowning

8/10/2013 c47 Lady Syndra
6/23/2013 c12 Yaoi-Beloved
I always LOVED Larvitar, it was SO cute!
6/23/2013 c10 Yaoi-Beloved
I just thought of something while remembering this episode...is the Pokedex waterproof? O_O
6/5/2013 c47 Guest
I hope u can still continue this awesome story someday
Thanks and keep it up
8/19/2012 c47 aneyways
are you going to update anytime soon?! Its been 3years already. I would think that u gave up on this story. Pls pls pls pls update!
7/13/2012 c4 Bob Ross
Hello there! :D I barely started reading this fic and I think it's fantastic...so far. Nice grammar and punctuation but I have a teeny problem. Rock is immune to Electric (talking game wise here lol). So yeah. Hope you update after three years!
4/25/2012 c47 12Iris RainbowWolf
i really really really hope you update soon, i absolutely loved this fic.:D keep up the good and work and i hope to read more of it in the future

~Cheshire
4/23/2012 c47 latrans
RAWR! You haven't updated since 2009! 3 years and we haven't even seen Gary and Bella get together; let alone finish Johto!
4/23/2012 c44 latrans
Ooh! I'm going to go get some toast! I guess she doesn't understand that if Charmander and it's evolved forms, tail-flame goes out it dies.
4/23/2012 c42 latrans
Chuck... The fighting type user... OMG he's Chuck Norris!
4/23/2012 c39 latrans
He he he, I actually enjoy the repetitions in history; they amuse me greatly.
4/23/2012 c38 latrans
The world may never know!
4/23/2012 c37 latrans
Prof. Oak as a 'Young'n' XD
4/23/2012 c36 latrans
As soon as he threw out Gengar, my mind was going, 'Hey! Could that be that Gengar she met near her kiss with Gary? Fluff!' He he he...
4/23/2012 c34 latrans