for With or Without

7/16 c7 Sarah Zitter
I love this story update on this story please. Plus let Angelus turn Buffy and let Buffy be happy about it please. Plus let Buffy and Angelus have a baby or babies before she gets turned into a vampire please. Plus let Angelus be faithful and happy with Buffy and same goes for Buffy let her be faithful and happy with Angelus please.
3/25 c7 Sarah Zitter
I love this story update on this story please. Plus let Buffy turn into a vampire by Angelus and let them become parents let Buffy become pregnant with Angelus baby or babies please. Also let Buffy and Angelus get married and let them be happy and faithful to one another please.
7/22/2020 c7 Sarah Zitter
I love this story update on this story please. Plus let Buffy and Angelus leave LA and get married and let Buffy have a baby or babies please. Plus let Angelus turn Buffy and let her love being a vampire and let Buffy and Angelus be happy and faithful to one another please.
7/5/2020 c7 Sarah Zitter
I love this story update on this story please. I would love it if Angelus turns Buffy into a vampire and they become mates. Plus let Buffy and Angelus be faithful and happy with one another as mates and let Buffy lose her soul like Angelus did please. Plus let Buffy and Angelus move somewhere so that Giles and the gang won’t find them please.
2/10/2019 c7 Kim933
I know it’s been a LONG time since you update this, but I hope you come back to finish it someday!
6/8/2016 c7 Caitiebelle
I really like this plot! And I'm sad to see it abandoned. :( Please find your musie again! :D
1/6/2014 c7 2LPeck
So need to know what Buffy has planned for the scoobies and Riley! Gotta love evil Buff! Please update!
8/19/2012 c7 4killerose82
next chapter please
4/15/2012 c7 20Azure-Witch13
zou just had to stop there hadn't you continu
9/16/2011 c7 1MoMmYs-LiTtLe-HeLlRaSeR
i love this story its so good.and i love angelus sooooo much he so hot with all his evilness lol. please, please write a new chapter i've been waiting for so long i dont think i can wait anymore lol. hope you keep writeng your a very good aurthor
5/24/2011 c7 anonymous
Hope the story will continue soon...
5/22/2011 c7 14Emolichic1
Wow, keep going.

I love evil Buffy. She's doing a great job, portraying Angelus.
4/19/2011 c7 3Heala
Please update again soon, you just can't leave it like that. How do u feel when a great author just leaves u with a cliffhanger like that? Please!
4/10/2011 c7 Butterfly Girl-79
Great story, I love it. Still waiting on an update though. I am really interested in seeing were you are taking this. I look forward to reading more. Hoping that you get back to this story soon.
99 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »