for With or Without

8/18/2010 c6 Legolas' Girl 31
Awesome story so far, I loved it. I can't wait until you update again.

Dani
8/17/2010 c6 xtremeshorty
I like your story so far hope that u will continue to update it.
6/27/2010 c6 2BrandiIndigo
I am very interested to see where this is going. I can't wait to read more.
6/20/2010 c6 dkwr07
please update soon.
6/10/2010 c6 5Mini-Slayer
Interesting. So what do you have planned for the little people on Sunnyhell? Like the name btw.
5/23/2010 c6 4Angel-Buffy17
Kay! Finally an AWESOME Buffy/Angelus story! I was unbeleiveably happy to see you had updated, but couldn't review until later. Sorry sweetie!

So a Buffy/Angelus evil fic...? Yay! *jumps for sadistic joy* Love it! I just have one itsy bitsy tiny suggestion...KILL THE SCOOBS! Muwhahahaha!

PLEASE update soon! *on hands and knees beggin* I can't wait to read the smu-...i...um...mean...story, yeah, thats what I meant...story...*laughs nervously*

Also, if Buffy IS evil now, what made her switch sides? Hmmmm...is she embracing the darkness inside her?

Roxy
5/22/2010 c3 5David Fishwick
Brilliant idea and please update soon thanks. So will Angelus and Buffy go on a killing spree?
5/9/2010 c6 29Angel's blue eyed girl
Why Katie, you wicked little thing you-this was sheer yumminess! I love how he got her to fight back again. He'd hate her weak, well unless he was the one who made her like that! lol!

Great work sweetie, can't wait to see where you take this next.

xoxo

Jen
4/14/2010 c6 1ba2006
Loved it :) cant wait for the next update

BA forever
4/14/2010 c6 1MoMmYs-LiTtLe-HeLlRaSeR
so god lol love it keep up the awesomeness
4/14/2010 c6 9yingyanggirl
excellent!
4/14/2010 c6 Thenchick
damn girl awesome post.

what spell is she talking about?
4/11/2010 c5 29Angel's blue eyed girl
Okay Katie, that was short, but chilling. This is a great fic and I'm eager to see where your musie takes it. How bad will Buffy be when she arises? Will she still have a soul? All kinds of ways you could take this. It'll definitely be interesting to say the least. :)

Great work, babe.

xoxo

Jen
4/10/2010 c5 1MoMmYs-LiTtLe-HeLlRaSeR
absolutely love it so far its very good
4/7/2010 c5 geofeo
I like it very very very much. This story is interesting because of so many aspects.

I can't wait to read the next chapter^^
99 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »