for With or Without

5/21/2009 c2 Beefxx
Wow, what a start! But ew, Riley :( looking forward to seeing where this goes :D
5/21/2009 c2 blue-temptress
OMG!*Vomits* Understand the B/R scene. Regarding the chapter itself excellent, very original idea with the fake arousal potion. cant wait for the Bangel/us reunion.
5/21/2009 c1 blue-temptress
This is a very intriguing AU you have going. I really enjoy your characterizations.
5/11/2009 c2 6Summer Leah
Arg, this is just enough to tease! I really can't wait for more, and I'd like to at least see Angel/us in the next chapter. Of course, I'd LOVE some serious smexin'! ;o)
5/9/2009 c2 4Angel-Buffy17
Kay-

I know exactly what you mean, girl. That *shudders in disgust* "sex" scene had me vomiting everything I've eaten since Thanksgiving! I understood why it had to be added, though I don't like it. (As you can imagine.lol) Farm Boy doesn't hold a damn candle next to our beloved Angel and his wicked counterpart, Angelus. I'm so relieved that you made the *vomit* scene short without any intimate details. You just made it enough so that the point came across that Buffy did NOT want to do it, but felt she had to, so not to arouse (no pun intended) suspicion among the selfish Scoobs and the "Oh! Please Love Me" boyfriend.

Now, you know that it goes without saying that when our beautiful Supercouple reunite that you MUST have it long and with details. Details, Details, Details, hun! *giggles*

Btw: Great idea with the fake arousal potion. At least Buffy isn't actually turned on by G.I. Schmoe. Can you say eww? lol

Roxy

p.s. Thanks for the nudge in your A/N, babe. I'll be sure to return the favor in my next chappie. This beautful story deserves some recognition! Update soon!
5/7/2009 c1 Kate
Hey, I'm Kate. I love to read, write, and review stories. I am happy to beta any story. However I won't do a story if I think I can't do it justice. If I don't know the story, I will read, watch, and research it. I am open to do anything that you can think of and I won't be offended by any view or scenes. I am very open minded, and I try to bee on time. I will give warning if for what ever reason I can not edit your story. Bring me your worst, and bring me your best, I'll do everything and anything in my power to make it better, or just tell you how awesome you are.
5/2/2009 c1 tdevilgirl
Hey, looks like a great story as of now. Jenna told me about it and i trust her. She knows good storys. keep up the great work!
5/2/2009 c1 witchywoman9491
I saw Jen recommended this story, so thought I'd give it a look see. Like it so far. Hope the next chapter is a bit longer though. But so far it sounds really interesting.
5/2/2009 c1 4vixangel
oh liking the sound of this...where is it going? Timeshare with angels body? complete bye bye to angel? agh im so intrigued...although...you wanna keep Angel with her too right? you've got B/A(us) so is it Angel AND angelus or just Angelus? oh the possibilities...x
99 « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7