for Scars Extended

10/5/2018 c1 5The-veirdo
This is so funny. I love Emmett!
3/8/2015 c1 85Ebenbild
Poor Jasper xDDD how can he put up with Emmett when Emmett is always like that?! xDDD
Thanks for sharing.
Ebenbild
12/1/2011 c1 7AliceLikeFireflies
I love it!
4/14/2010 c1 hell
i love emmett, he's so funny.
4/10/2010 c1 9Jaspergirl1123
lol that was awsome. i was laughing hysterically. please write more
1/9/2010 c1 7Ebony-Knight
Kyaa, so cute.
9/11/2009 c1 crp246090
That was abslotely amazzing My favorit part was the hobo . But I also enjoyed THE part when Emmett was jumping up like a little kid. O Man I can't deside which was my favorite ... I'm going 2 bed. DO NOT WRIGHT ANYTHING GOOD WHILE I'M GONE! :
9/9/2009 c1 missan
I love it
9/1/2009 c1 Audrey Grey
Please make a sequel
8/24/2009 c1 3Shogai.Ai.Shinrai
A friend told me to read this story so i did! I love it! This is the best story ever! I love the muffin part!
7/9/2009 c1 8x.Safety.Pins.x
That was very...erm...speacial?
6/22/2009 c1 LikeACheshireCat
lols to the hobo called Bob!
6/11/2009 c1 the saga lover
omg. that was soo retarded and awesome at the same time. It sounds just like the book except in a more stupid yet awesome way of telling it. can't wait to hear more!
4/29/2009 c1 10ME LOVEY JAZZY
AHAHAHAHA! I was laughing like a crazy person! Ha! 'Mr. Hobo'! And the poor guys who felt bad! Jasper's parents were not so nice? Ha! That was priceless!

LOVE the muffin! One day muffins will rule the world and prove that they are just as good as cupcakes!

Sorry, I got sidetracked by the muffins...I think I have ADD. Anyway, nice Job! It was even better than the original one!
4/29/2009 c1 4FlyingHigh13
HA! THAT IS HILARIOUS, THANKS FOR WRITING THE CONTINUATION, OH CRAP I'M ON CAPS LOCK! okay, that's better. Well, great story!