for Tekken Keizu: Prologue

6/6/2009 c6 7bestrclfanficshere
Merci! Je ne te desappointerai pas! (j'espere)
6/6/2009 c38 5Vanessa Dragunova
J'ai finalement eu le temp de lire cette jusqu'à ce que le chapitre 38.

La meilleure ffic de la famille Kazama! Et aime tes OC's aussi.

Géniale! J'attend la suite avec impatience.
6/4/2009 c37 Vanessa Dragunova
To the user below:

Are you the only one who's reading this? Je ne peux pas le croire! We love good stories, don't we, mon amie? Don't worry, I speak English too. :)
6/3/2009 c37 iRock421
Ah! Vous parlez français?

Je suis dans l'amour avec cette histoire maintenant ... sérieusement. Kazuya de observation obtiennent plus près de son tournant est fantastique. Je me demande si Jun passera n'importe quand avec Lei après ce qui advient de la sa et Kazuya… ou peut-être cela est mon imagination continuant encore.

Attente d'une autre mise à jour!(And exscuse my grammer...my French isn't what it used to be)
6/3/2009 c5 7bestrclfanficshere
Merci! L'histoire est tres longue, mais complexe, donc elle est plus interessante, non? Pardonnes-moi ma grammaire aussi!
6/3/2009 c3 5Vanessa Dragunova
Hey, this is lovely... and too long! XD I'm trying to get more time to read this later. Really loved it, your story's going to my favorites.
5/31/2009 c35 iRock421
Flawless...I can't think of anything else to better describe this. Needless to say, I'll be waiting with bated breath for the next update!
5/25/2009 c34 iRock421
Agh, my apologies for not reviewing till now!

Poor, poor Jinpachi. I'm almost cringing thinking of the trap he's walking blindly into. I love the fact that you can keep two storylines going within one, while keeping both equally well written.

"With the specialized “training” that Misano had undergone in the last three months, not only had she successfully taken on the external persona of a prim and proper girl, he’d also discovered that she had developed a paradoxical attachment to him as a result of the strategic sequence of abuse and nurturance that he employed. He’d heard of this phenomenon before - Stockholm Syndrome."

Ah, Misano...she never stood a chance against Heihachi. Can't wait till the next update!
5/22/2009 c31 iRock421
*sniffles*

Aw! What a way to tug at the heartsrtings there with this chp., eh? I'm already getting sad to think of how these two will drift away from each other!

I already have my imagination switched on and working over what is coming up for young Kazuya and Jun, and also for Misano/Sakura. I like her as a character.
5/19/2009 c30 iRock421
My, my... words can't express how much I liked the last 2chps! Just a tiny update to say bravo, and of course keep 'em coming.
5/16/2009 c4 7bestrclfanficshere
Heihachi can ALWAYS be worse =).

Glad you are enjoying it!
5/16/2009 c26 iRock421
Oh.My.God.

By far the best chapters so far...good lord, I didn't think Heihachi could get any worse. I stand corrected :-D

Beautiful work as always, and can not wait till the next update.
5/16/2009 c3 bestrclfanficshere
Thanks for dropping a line ^o^. Glad you like the twists that are coming up. There should be a lot more in the following chapters. Shouldn't be too long now before the first King of Iron Fists Tournament.
5/15/2009 c23 iRock421
You know, I had never taken much time to think of what Kazuya as a child thought of/felt towards Devil... but when I did, somehow I always thought of instant acceptance.

The fact that young Kazuya is almost frightened by Devil adds so much depth, almost like another level. Can't wait to see whats to come!
5/9/2009 c20 iRock421
And so we're getting into the thick of the story. YAY! A short review to say, once again, this is fast becoming one of my favs. Lovely as always, keep it going.
20 Page 1 2 Next »