for Regret

10/28/2016 c1 alinasorokina
I like your version much more than the original one)))
12/14/2014 c1 vecastone
Ohh such a beautiful fanfic. I was reaching for FF after her first time with Duncan and the encounter with Logan and this AU is much better than that.
Great work. ! hope we could have seen it on screen.
2/20/2014 c1 Guest
Such a passionate story, I love how you wrote their first time together. Kudos!
2/12/2014 c1 Guest
Love this
2/23/2013 c1 3azerjaban
Poor Duncan. But good job on the ambiguity, if I didn't know this was LoVe I might have been worried.
2/20/2013 c1 1JeniLyn2000
Going forward, this is how it will have played out for me. I love this version of having no regrets.
7/1/2012 c1 Lady Mischief
I just found this story. I really enjoyed the LoVe reunion, much more than what happened on the show.
8/25/2011 c1 26Josielynn
Just found this story. I really liked it. It is well written and I really liked the ending. Thanks for sharing it.
1/23/2011 c1 23Nerdyesque
I wish it had been this way - though we wouldn't have the awesome line "if cuddling is the best part, he didn't do it right."
12/7/2009 c1 4Tearle
Love it love it love it. I really thought the letter went to Logan, which I knew you were trying to do. In fact, it took me a hot second to even figure out that it wasn't a mistake about the whole letter section anyway (meaning, I thought the letter went to Logan and then she showed up at Logan's. I was confused, but in a good way when everything played out).

The ending, with the ease between them at the end, making macaroni and cheese together, was so sweet and so perfect.
5/1/2009 c1 17lv63
i loved this! this is exactly what i wish would have happened. my biggest issue with Season two was that there wasnt enough LoVe. duncan was just boring. this story made me soo happy! Good Job!
4/30/2009 c1 10LoVefan4ever
This was awesome! Actually, it was beyond awesome! I'm so in love with this! I wish this was canon. Out of all the moments in three seasons, this is one of the ones I would want changed the most. I wanted her to realize that her regrets lie in Logan and not in Duncan. ugh! Stupid RT sometimes.

But this is what fanfic is for. Thanks for giving me that and giving it to me so beautifully. It's so great to read such an intelligently written story.
4/30/2009 c1 Isilady
aw that was amazing! great oneshot!