FanFiction.Net
for Where art thou freedom

5/7/2019 c1 Ezeraymitsu
You did good girl. To bad your not here anymore, but even if its like this multitudes of people are reminding me of you dear. Thats enough d(_~)b
6/30/2013 c3 3may96
This is a pretty good story! I just wish you would finish it.
3/2/2011 c3 9Fedski
hahaha i love this story! please post more asap!
3/2/2011 c3 PeachKeen13
This is really good! please update soon!
2/26/2011 c3 3moriko-chan18
Wait wait wait...ur sayin' that the Witch of the Waste had sex with Sophie?
11/26/2010 c3 21Peaceful Dragon Rose
good chapter
10/22/2010 c3 1Ezeray-Chan
and not only that but both chapters came from my head after 48 hours of no sleep ^0^
10/21/2010 c2 15talkstoangels77
Very nicely done plot-wise, but you do have some mistakes in the grammar and spelling area. For example, the conjunction of "you are" is "you're" not "your". The latter is a possesive. Also, you need to put commas in many of these sentences.

I suggest getting a beta...
5/5/2009 c1 37Chi Yagami
love it! you have great ideas here! I love what you did with the Witch of the Waste! creepy! I can't wait to read more!
5/3/2009 c1 15talkstoangels77
Looking forward to the next part!
5/1/2009 c1 62prettyinpinkgal
Very fascinating start so far! I'm really looking forward to reading more. A couple questions, though (although this may be that I just didn't read carefully enough): Is this story based on the film, or the novel? The characters so far seem sort of leaning towards the book-verse, but I might be misreading it. Also, this is merely for my own curiosity, but why is this story rated M? Is it just for the dark premise, or will there be mature situations between Sophie and Howl?

Anywho, very excellent story so far. A few things could easily be corrected with a beta, and even though I'm saying that, most of the writing is phenomenal. I'm loving the darker world you have for the HMC cast-for some reason, I'm always hooked on the stories more somber than the original movie and novel, and your story makes me want to read more. Thanks for writing such a wonderful start; I hope to see an update soon!
4/30/2009 c1 Nicola HI
well i think it is a very good plot. now don't get mad but i think u should get a beta reader. ya' know for grammer, spelling and there great for helping u with ideas. don't get upset or embaressed. Most writers have. On the internet there betas but published autors have them too but there called editers in stead why the name change i've no idea. mabye betas do somthing else too. My freind has one.