for On the Inside of Love

11/26/2009 c7 nicole1962
nice story:)
11/25/2009 c7 13BittenBee
DAYUM

Comin' back with a bang!

Well, this was downright refreshing to be in Eddie's ping pong brain. *SQUEAL* at the marine costume! Seriously, what a cutie AW is. They both are - this is the perfect summer romance.

Thank you for giving us such a wonderful chapter :)

Love Emmett in this chap too!
11/25/2009 c7 jdhsmomth
Great chapter, except I wanted that kiss! Looking forward to the next chapter!
11/25/2009 c7 ss77
I just started reading your story and I like it, a lot. :) good for Emmett and Edward that they ignore that punk James and give Bella the benefit of the doubt.:)
11/25/2009 c7 2angmclure
I just finished the reading the whole thing and just have to tell you guy I LOVE IT. I like what you've done with the characters and story so far. I can't wait to see where you take it. I love the light fun humor. I am curious as to what happened when Bella was at the bathroom. Something is bothering her and a looking forward to the moment when James sees Bella and Edward together and what happens or Bella seeing Edward and James being friends. There so many things I can't wait for and hope that the next chapter is out soon. Have a happy holiday and keep going cause its really good and seems to only get better.
11/24/2009 c7 4FRK921
Wow...
11/24/2009 c7 monomo
oh mi god!

yay! it was so good!

first off, fuck yeah to the black keys.

AOL. BWAHAHA awesome. seriously, I read this in school and I laughed out loud at that part. the tree fantasy made me think of marineward haha. Em cracks my shit up. fucking hilarious. and those text messages, awesome I love this Edward and Bella. It was suchan evil spot to leave us tho, evil I tell you. I am curious to know why it took bella so long when she had to go to the bathroom. She must have saw somethign in Edwards room, or maybe she ran into someone on the way out.

it's so good to get back into this story, so good.

Loved it ladies!
11/23/2009 c7 1The Music Lover
please update more often i really like this story! :)
11/23/2009 c7 LibraryLady08
Looking forward to seeing what happens next. :)

-MJ
11/23/2009 c7 chicalicious
Hey ladies!

I am so so glad that ya'll are back. I really missed this awesome story. I love where ya'll are taking things. I was biting my nails hoping that James would NOT appear, so thanks for that. I anxiously look forward to the next chapter. Much love to you both!

~ Cristina
11/23/2009 c7 ArielleKrystene
I love, love, love this story and I was super excited to see the update email in my inbox. I can't wait to see Bella's take on the party and current situation and where you guys are taking this awesome story next. =)
11/23/2009 c7 1kearakee
i loved this story and how long it is! I think Bella would so cute in a Robin Hood outfit. lol oh and Emmett was so FREAKEN HILARIOUS with the AOL. BAH!
11/23/2009 c7 2aerobee82
I really like this story and I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm hoping since you guys have this listed under romance/humor that there won't be much angst or miscommunications between the two. :-)

Though, I will look forward to Edward and/or Emmett having to deal with James at some point.
11/23/2009 c7 Erikajo
I love this story! Glad not to have to deal with James in this chapter. He is so slimy.
11/23/2009 c7 Sheeijan
Edward had better get his act together and talk to Bella about James soon. I'm glad that he didn't listen to gossip, it sounds like James has Emmett snowed pretty hard. Sour grapes on his part when it comes to Bella, too, what is his problem? Surely Bella's not the only girl to ever turn James down? It was nice to see things from Edward's perspective, and how he isn't looking for any typical sorority chick looking to score herself an MRS degree.

Thanks for the update!