for Tickle your troubles away

8/13/2014 c1 102Sparkling Lover
Awe, this is simply adorable. I also like writing tickle fics myself and I am glad to see another artist with a cute tickle fic with transformers in it. Transform/tickle stories are pretty rare, but are a treasure to enjoy to those who like them, including me. Great story and an excellent lesson in the end.
7/30/2012 c1 Guest
awwwwwwwwwww! how swwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
7/16/2012 c1 Emmanator
awwwww how cute!
10/23/2011 c1 7Rebeldynasty
That was flipping cute. ^_^ And a little evil, lol.
4/18/2010 c1 ACCOUNT NO LONGER IN USE 2016
Hello G'Reth the Air Dragon. I just had to write this review to tell you that this is ONE OF THE MOST BEAUTIFUL STORIES I have EVER read in my life. Jazz has always been one of my favourite Autobots and I can TOTALLY see him doing something like this, especially as he is very playful in the original G.1 cartoon series and perhaps even the Transformers 2007 movie too.

It was simply adorable reading about him teasing his young friend, threatening to tickle her and chasing her around the room. My favourite line was when he said, come 'ere, kid. I just wanna tickle ya," LOL!

As soon as I read that line, I exclaimed, "what do you mean, ONLY! Tickling is torture," LOL!

The last straw of cuteness was when Optimus, Sunstreaker, Sideswipe and even Ratchet himself got involved in the tickling of the rest of their young, female human friends. It must have been a riot in that room, LOL!

This story is a masterpiece...simply adorable! I LOVE to write tickle stories and have written more than a lot of tickle scenes in my stories. So, this is definitely in my favourite stories list.

I can also relate to and understand how your friends must have felt when they were unfortunate enough to come up against trolls and flames. I've have my fair share of flamers and trolls on the Fanfiction website too and while I admit they did damage my confidence and made me feel hurt, it was only a temporary feeling and it didn't last very long. I'm a strong person and I simply rose above it, paid no attention to the nasty words of other people and simply carried on doing what I love to do, and that is writing.

I also know what you mean in your notes when you said to be careful of whom you become friends with. Friends should, indeed, be chosen wisely.

BEAUTIFUL STORY! Please, don't ever take this story down and send your friends my best wishes from me. Also, tell your friends from me that the next time someone accuses them of tracing drawings and pictures when they are not, just ignore them. The chances are that the only reason flamers and trolls were accusing your friends of tracing their drawings was because the people who say such things are jealous because they cannot even draw themselves.

Love,

Trackster.
1/26/2010 c1 Kayla
i rate you 20 stars. can you do another one please and thankyou
10/22/2009 c1 InTheLight-Hija
I hate cyber bullies. I like how you took something from real life, and made it into a good story. I often do that myself. *smiles*
5/4/2009 c1 16Darkshadow008
Very true people need to not make assumptions. Assumptions will get you no where in life, except maybe onto the evil side...*horror music* And we don't want that!

Very good Greth. Well done.
5/1/2009 c1 flamingmarsh
i agree with what you said at the bottom.

those doing the accusing, well if they keep doing it and harrassing them, they are no better than the ones they accusing of doing something bad.

why not report them? tell the DA admins of the harrasement but of course, you have to have proof and the date of what they said.

this was good though :)