for A Few Simple Lessons

5/5/2016 c2 Omniracle
Make Shukaku turn Gaara into a half one tailed tanuki bijuu-yokai thing and half human.
11/5/2013 c1 Anonymous Hearts
It said "Get laid by girlfriend" what a pervert.
6/29/2013 c1 Guest
Gaara for president if you don't vote for him he will put you in a sand coffin
4/28/2013 c1 Guest
For those who don't understand 8 on the list it's get laid by your girlfriend
3/16/2013 c2 King ofheros
some one needs to adopt this story
10/23/2012 c2 2Arekkusu-san
Uh just wanted to say awesome story, character portrayal and writing so far and that I can't wait for the next chapter.
9/29/2012 c2 edgar0123
intresting
9/24/2012 c2 Guest
Putting my hopes up, and crushing them?

Well played.
9/18/2012 c2 5Warrior Chickenz
... WHY THIS NO CHAPTER!
9/12/2012 c2 Ryu278
eh author note
9/12/2012 c1 Ryu278
Lol Gaara is pretty awkward, and pretty blunt too. The story is interesting, at last it's a pretty good read, and not something about Naruto this and that lol.
9/9/2012 c1 Ade
Nice one. To be honest, nothing in Rosarioverse can post a threat to a Bijuu even as weak as Shukaku.

That aside, Bijuu has shown no fear of anything. Even Shukaku isnt afraid of Kyuubi. It's stupid to think it'd suddenly wary of Vampire.

Narutoverse is way above Rosarioverse in power. High-top tier in Narutoverse mach 20 in speed compared to supersonic Rosarioverse mach4.
9/8/2012 c2 Senzetzu
YAY! YOU'RE NOT DEAD! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
9/8/2012 c2 Jahm
DO NOT DO THIS AGAIN! People really don't like when an update is just an author's not. It's really disappointing when we see that there's a new chapter but just turns out to be an author's note. Anyway, I'm really looking forward to your next chapter.
9/7/2012 c1 Jahm
Really good beginning! Having Gaara as the main character is very original. I hope to dear God that you make him actually contribute to the actual plot and not just follow conon with Gaara just standing on the side somewhere.

For a second there I thought you were going to make Gaara join the Student Police or something similar. So many students break the rules and it's a bit weird that no one does anything about it without going overboar like the Student Police. Maybe Gaara could start his own club to enforce the rules?

Anyway, you probably already have your own ideas that are ten times better than mine so please update as soon as possible!
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »