for Hit the lights

5/7/2009 c1 2XxTypoMasterxX
aww, so nice. :( Poor Dean must have been so scared.
5/5/2009 c1 107kirallie
Great work! Glad Samw as there like that for him.
5/4/2009 c1 14OcherMe
Wow. That was. Amazing. I didnt think it was out of character at all. Even big tough strong Dean is going to break once and awhile. And I agree with you that someone can't dig themselves out of a grave without any consequences. I think it was very realistic. Unfortunately, with only 42 minutes for each episode, it is hard to go much beyond the main plot to the brotherly moments we all love. But thats what fanfiction is for right? Anyways, I loved this fic. Definitely a favorite! I love how you write! Keep it up!
5/3/2009 c1 masondixon
I felt claustrophoic while reading this (which is not good because I really am Claustrophic!) and definitely was able to sense Dean's fear and desperation throughout his nightmare. Was good to have Sam there to comfort him at the end. Not much comfort going on throughout this season so it is nice to read stories where it exists. Thanks for writing.
5/3/2009 c1 88darksupernatural
Like the perspective and creepiness. Cool story.
5/3/2009 c1 111deangirl1
This was awesome. I agree that this had to have had lasting consequences on Dean. I think we did see it very subtly on Dean's part in JTS - though that might have been my wishful projection or Jensen adding a bit to his performance because he agrees with us! I would like a LOT more on Dean's recovery from hell - but as the season is almost over, I think we are stuck with what we got. I think that once you see more of this season, you won't feel this is so OOC... I thought the choice of present tense was perfect - it gave the peice the immediacy it needed and it kept us guessing as readers as to what was really going on...

Thanks for this! I'll be dying to know what you think of this season as you get farther through it...
5/2/2009 c1 8SinisterSweetheart
Wonderful.

Not Alice in Wonderland wonderful.

Not Wonderful World of Disney wonderful.

Better.

Much better.

I agree that this should happen, not probable, but really want to have happen.

As usual, love you work.
5/2/2009 c1 marchforward
Definitely in the like column! I was beginning to feel a little claustrophobic just reading this. Good job!
23 « Prev Page 1 2