for I'm With You

1/19/2018 c9 1SusanMarieS
reread and still think it's great.
1/19/2018 c11 SusanMarieS
rerea
10/8/2017 c11 Teminalex
Bless you, elaine451. Your storyline is fabulous. I love Derek\Cameron. Please continue!
1/1/2015 c10 SusanMarieS
This is a wonderful story. I have it in my favorites, and have reread it. Great job and thanks.
4/3/2014 c11 lachicarebelde22
I that the end?
1/14/2012 c11 9Dearland
Never thought of these two as a couple. What lovely suprise.
11/1/2009 c11 1SusanMarieS
lovely story and you are correct very fluffy. but all the same thanks for all the efort put forth .. i really enjoyed it.
7/1/2009 c11 lily
i think an epilogue is needed as i want to know if derek and cameron had more children... so much more to the story to tell. and this story was amazing... derek and cameron are so hot together.
5/17/2009 c11 2fairedust
I so loved reading this story! Maybe because I don't want to see it end, I would really like to see an epilog. I'd like to know how things turn out for our "odd couple". Even though it was a strange pairing, you found a way to make it truly heartwarming. Thanks for the great ride!
5/17/2009 c11 4My-Edward-1992
I oved it! this was a great story :) I think you should write a epilogue
5/13/2009 c10 Aria DeLoncray
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapter.
5/12/2009 c10 2TK-MR
Hah... hahahahaha...

now if John and T-1001 Weaver have a relationship then... lol Sarah don't like John with Camreon because(as in the chapter) but with T-1001, Mrs Weaver can change the look to younger or older, get 'age' with John, problem solved. lol
5/12/2009 c10 2fairedust
Well that was really sad for Cameron & Derek. But thankfully when her chip was reinserted you didn't have her personality wiped out too. Derek & Cameron can still be together. As they said, they can try again. With her never aging, if this works, they are gonna have to live in the middle of nowhere after a while, since Cam doesn't age. Still not sure if I trust this Catherine. Maybe she was just full of hooie. Maybe by teaching Skynet all these human traits, they just took away our only advantage against them.
5/11/2009 c9 4My-Edward-1992
PLease update again soon! I don't want there baby to die...
5/10/2009 c9 2fairedust
Holy crap! What ever happened to the fluff and happy clouds you usually write? They can't make her body self abort. They can't make her go back to being just a mechine. They can't destroy everything they accomplished thus far. Don't they realize that if they do this, destroy the child & love Derek and Cameron feel they will be uploading Skynet with dispair, revoltion and ultimately hatred. AH. Fix it, PLEASE.

p.s. Great chapter by the way. It has to be to invoke such a strong reaction. :)
35 Page 1 .. Last Next »