for A Princess Tale: Many Meetings

6/21/2017 c1 MetaphysicalTreeShrub
Please put the text in paragraphs! It's very difficult to read the solid text
4/12/2016 c1 Guest
Please. Do. Paragraphs.
5/26/2013 c1 gollum
You'll be safe here by Dean Trippe shows both Gandalf and Wonder Woman.
4/3/2013 c1 5Barbarossa Rotbart
Interesting story, but hard to read because there is no line break.
4/7/2012 c1 mark3232
Wonder Woman no, DC Comics yes. Look up the article Fighting Superman for Gandalf vs Superman.
8/15/2011 c1 14KittyWillCutYou
Paragraph of DOOOOOM!
8/8/2011 c1 Guest
I read the introduction then I noticed the solid block of text and gave up.

Sad to see this as there are so few Wonder Woman crossovers.
6/26/2011 c1 Yeahhhhhh
I lost my place about 5 times and then gave up, please format this.
1/10/2011 c1 28Kairan1979
It's impossible to read without paragraphs.
3/25/2010 c1 13CynthiaW
I'm afraid formating is still an issue. The whole story came out as a single paragraph. I suggest proofreading the uploaded chapter before publishing. Dialogue usually requires a separate paragraph each time a new speaker comes in. Also, new ideas need new paragraphs. If you have a new paragraph and the speaker is the same, don't close the quote in the first paragraph, but open quote to start the new one.

Hope you take my suggestions under consideration.

Cynthia
11/6/2009 c1 princess protection program
princess protection program comic book
11/6/2009 c1 isheka
i wanted to hear more about this.
9/2/2009 c1 Cynthia
I am having a hard time telling how good this story is. The story has no paragraphing at all. The usual rule is that each person speaking has their own paragraph. Also, the story needs to be separate from the Author's Notes. Please reread and edit.

Cynthia
7/11/2009 c1 dagmar noble
just a word of advice, putting this in paragraphs will make it flow better and easier to read

keep on writing!
5/4/2009 c1 I.H.N
Ah... I am afraid you will have repost the story yet again, because as it is, there are no paragraphs whatsoever, which makes it almost impossible to read.

Anyway, your summary, at least, sounds interesting enough, and judging from the bits and pieces I have read, your knowledge of Tolkien's world seems more than sound. I do not know all that much about the DC Universe, but I nonetheless am interested in where this goes.

So, please keep writing (and fix the format, if you can)!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service