for Living In A Nightmare

5/13/2019 c21 IM007K
I'd love an after that story !
I was reading and I was so much into the story that when it came to an end I was like 'what I am gonna do' 'I can't write the after story' 'god I wanna read all the stories that exist (CMxHG)'
I really do hope one day you will write a sequel !

In my own language -J'adore cette histoire! Wow! Bravo pour cette idée! Une des trois meilleures fanfiction que j'ai jamais lu. Ou meme la meilleure !-
12/3/2016 c21 spk
I think you did an amazing job writing Shelby's character here, especially with this tragic storyline. I really wish you would have written this sequel because I'd love to see how you handled JJ. :)
4/10/2016 c21 Guest
I know it's been several years but if there is any chance the sequel could still happen?
I absolutely loved the story
2/5/2014 c21 BooksRLyfe
I would love to see a seqeul
5/27/2013 c1 deleted333
Please write a sequel! This was awesome!
8/28/2012 c21 Laura
Hi,

They way you wrote this story was genius and I loved every word. I only just discovered Higher Ground fanfiction. I'm a huge A.J Cook fan and I loved the way you tied the two characters together at the end. Please please please please continue this story. I will continue to check your site in the hope that you write the sequel.

Thank you for writing this.
6/27/2012 c21 Laura
Please Please Please write a sequel. I loved this story. So well written and some parts made me cry for her. If you do write the sequel please bring Horizon into it too. I would love it if it were a JJ/Will story were they are happy just cause there really isn't enough of them.

If you don't I just want to Thank you for the gift that this story was. I will definatly be reading this again in the future.

Thanks.
2/7/2011 c21 1vampiremuggle
this is really really really good! i love it! the emotions in it were so realistic. are you going to write the sequal? i'd really like to read it! :)

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
1/24/2010 c21 shard3n77
Yes please write a sequal! I loved this one :)
12/30/2009 c21 23tutorwife93
I loved this story!

I only just discovered it and couldn't stop reading!

If you're willing to write a sequel, I for one would appriciate it!

You're an amazing writer! In other words, please please write a sequel!

Great job once again :)
12/19/2009 c21 15jungleanimal
yes please write a review! this story was so good. i really want to know where you would take this :)
11/7/2009 c21 595Ghostwriter
Awesome job. catch ya on the flip side.
10/30/2009 c21 Vincent-Mac
Sequel!

I devoured this story ... please write a sequel, I have loved all your CM fic thus far and would delight in another :)
7/10/2009 c21 guardian-angel