for A reflection on the idiocy of the 20th century

8/14/2021 c1 137rebecca-in-blue
I don't think that the language and narration style here really suit Luna or either fandom. The SPaG gets pretty messy, too.
8/30/2020 c1 James Birdsong
Cute tale of course
4/25/2014 c1 The Power Complex
please update. i know it's been a while, but i love this idea!
2/21/2012 c1 MysteryLady-Tx
lol...Poor Picard...wonder if he even knows the books..lol

THANKS:"D
7/12/2011 c1 JEREMY
With the right graphics,this would make a great comic strip.
1/27/2011 c1 JEREMY
THIS IS JUST AN INTRODUCTION. A PRELUDE.

PLEASE CONTINUE AND EXPAND ON THIS THEME, POSSIBLY BRING IN SOME OTHER CHARACTERS AS WELL.
7/13/2010 c1 Tetraforce
Ummm what the hell is this all about?
5/29/2010 c1 2Tamira
you know, Picard trapped in the Holodeck having to play through the Potter books in some way actually would be kind of amusing...

But luna realy htinks Nargles could defeat Voldemort? - Sorry, girl, you are not just weird at Hogwarts! (but than, fans often have weird theorys, and evne if Luna aparnelty thinks snarky comments, she still is a fan or she would not come back to play the books...)

Nice little one shot.
1/9/2010 c1 14christinesangel100
Very good! I like the end especially. :)
11/15/2009 c1 8EowynsPen
... hahahhahahhaahahahahahah

hilarious
5/13/2009 c1 2Write-Brained Girl
I loved it! It's so perfect. I think the best line is "A nargle could have easily defeated Voldemort..."
5/12/2009 c1 17suburbantimewaster
I'd say that it's actually pretty good, especially the ending.
5/11/2009 c1 skrybspryt
Cute. You also bring up some really good questions. lol
5/8/2009 c1 25Fantasyfan4ever
:O Oh wow, I was so not expecting this at all... still, I enjoyed reading this! Hmm... HP as a holodeck; I so wish we could have holodecks. :( Anyways, nice job with capturing Luna's thoughts. Hehe, that Picard; Star Trek would be entirely different without him.
5/5/2009 c1 10Dead Man Writing Is Dead
Ironically, I just got into Star Trek. Granted, it was the original series and I only saw three or four episodes, it certainly struck me as coincidential. I do have enough knowledge of the next generation to know who Picard is though. Short but funny. Lots of potential too. Hope to see it continued.