for The most annoying thing alive

5/19/2020 c10 Guest
I appreciate a story like this even though there's practically no official lore behind tails doll its pretty obvious that if there would have been one it wouldn't be what you find on the internet about it honestly tho i like more this idea of tails doll just being there to annoy people its better than a mysterious murderous doll honestly would like seeing more stories like these
2/2/2015 c10 10017614
Beautiful.
6/9/2011 c5 Miles Prower
WHYOHWHYDIDYUBRINGITBACKWHY!
12/23/2010 c1 5TheoneandonlyKaorin
The Tails Doll, officially, is NOT meant to be an evil psycho obsessed with stealing souls. He has pretty much NO official personality or backstory. Because of this, he is open to interpretation. Most people interpret him as a killer doll just because of the whole curse thing.

I love this story, but that comment just irked me. But props for going against the grain and writing him as a good guy!
12/19/2010 c10 TheoneandonlyKaorin
He needs a REAL name...I gave the Tails Doll I made a real name... But it's a seecwet! Teehee!

This story was win.
10/1/2010 c10 29Handepsilon
Really annoying on the start, but everything turns out perfect. Good one!
11/28/2009 c10 4jade-song
I have to say, this was a great story. I think this is the first of the Tails Doll that I've read where he wasn't a soul-sucking demon. It's a very good story.
11/1/2009 c10 Furryfur
THE FINAL CHAPTER? WHY DO YOU HATE MEH! JK.
10/31/2009 c10 12Tailsisreal
Of course, who better to care for a doll than Cream indeed! XD Nicely done, and I'm glad this story turned out so well. I almost question the purpose of having them all crash in the first place, but it was worth it for the 'Knuckles the ostrich' quip!

And wouldn't ya just know it, now Sonic's getting tonsilitus too. X_X I wonder if there's even a single story on here where either Tails or Sonic gets ill and the other doesn't end up with it in the end. I actually was thinking that maybe Arty would catch it eventually in this story, to tell the truth though. Oh well, it's still irony either way, and at least Sonic has a week or so in which Amy WON'T be wishing for him to be more romantic and kiss her for once! XD

Great job!
9/25/2009 c9 2Chessure
HA HA! PRETTY! HA! PRETTY STORY! (Raspy) I'TS Pretty 0.e
9/19/2009 c9 12Tailsisreal
Well, that certainly had a lot in it. Not much of a showdown for poor Egghead, but that's what you get when you don't prepare! XD

The whole chapter seemed really choppy, though. There weren't any really good transitions except just jumping from one thing right to another all the time, even between or sometimes within paragraphs. Perhaps if you simply read the chapters out loud to yourself once you think you're done with them, you can see what I mean. It's only as much of a problem as you want it to be, but the way this chapter was written just came across a bit hard to read.

Regardless, though, your running gag about starting and finishing all the characters with the 'bad/good feeling about this' was clever. I'm almost wondering now, though, where the rest of this story is even going now that TD remembers its past, but the crash landing at the end gives a good reason to keep paying attention for now.
8/21/2009 c8 2Chessure
Yes! You updated! The reason I changed my name is becaude I have a rival named Furyfur
8/21/2009 c8 12Tailsisreal
Oh boy, good old Egghead once again! Seriously, for someone with his IQ he really does seem to never learn. XD

Maybe the chapter should have been titled the Tails Doll blackmails again, since I doubt anyone would have even bothered to come up with a rescue plan if Sonic hadn't seen that little message... ;)

Also, great work with Bocoe and Decoe. Those two are the embodiment of comedy in the cartoons, and you've captured that aspect very well. They would punch a wall to see if it felt pain... Wouldn't the fact that they are metal and did feel pain from the action qualify for the Tails Doll's little test, though? Maybe they'll both think of that after it's too late to ask for Sonic's secret again... XD

Anyways, this was a much more generally hilarious chapter which fit the story perfectly. Keep up the good work!
7/6/2009 c7 Tailsisreal
OK, interesting... Honestly, I'm getting almost to the point of not having much to say in these reviews anymore, but I'll still try since I know how much they mean to me when I get one as well. Regardless, I suppose Sonic took a rain check on the first Eggman action for a while, but luckily Shadow was a good substitute for him this time. The whole personal hygenie part with Tails was actually rather nice as well, I thought. And, out of curiousity, Arty hasn't been drinking after Tails recently either, has he? Just wondering...
7/5/2009 c7 2Chessure