for Atton and Exile Short Stories

8/13/2017 c3 7Jade4839
God fucking damn it why can't you finish this? Sure it's been eight years but come on!
I want to know if he died or not!
12/22/2013 c1 29machievelli
Posted 21 December 2013, at the Starwarsknights web site and the Lucasforums Coruscant Entertainment Center in my The Critic's Two Cents.

Some of the work I read is what I consider worthy of a professional. These are marked as Picks of the Week. While they are posted on Starwarsknights I am adding the best of the week where applicable.

TSL after Korriban: Atton is tortured by his own mind

If you have ever read the Legacy Series in the EU, the scene where Mical kisses the Exile is reminiscent to me of a scene where Jacen Solo (Who has the ability to time walk) takes Tahiri (A young Jedi who loved his late Brother Anakin) back to the young man's death. When she regrets not kissing him then, Tahiri pushes her younger self into that embrace.

Of course, with the ongoing rivalry between the two men for her affections, it didn't take much of a nudge, and having him then dream of the lives of those two as parents fit with that thought.

Kreia's explanation of why she had done it made perfect sense. Any emotional involvement would have been disruptive since the next mission leads to the battle with the Council, Nihilus and on to Malachor.

Very well done. I wish I had time to read all three chapters.

Pick of the Week
7/24/2010 c3 1Lizski26
loved this! great work :)
7/14/2009 c4 adenn vode
I know what you mean about the M rating, but I think you did a nice job of it. I like how you show Atton's vulnerable side here.
5/15/2009 c2 adenn vode
"The ending would probably be romantic, and not end with the Exile going off to the unknown regions without Atton."

aw

I don't think spoilers should be a reason to stop writing - the game has been out for eons. More!