for Jaiden Malfoy

3/18 c16 r349383299
Hi! I love your series! I hope you can come up with more chapters after chapter "16. Relief"!
4/12/2019 c16 Guest
nonoononono! you've got to continue with this story.
4/12/2019 c12 Guest
Just like always, Lucius is a fucking asshole. ha! typical (she said with a sneer) mother fucker can go burn himself in a fucking ditch. If I was magical, I'd do it my fucking self. Be a spy for the Ministry, if I have to.
1/26/2017 c4 Guest
He went into hiding with Pansy for 11 years but couldn't with Hermione?
1/10/2015 c16 21peach
Come on. Pls i beg of u to continue
4/24/2014 c16 2laurah2493
omg this is an awsome story. please tell me there is one more chapter in this. i know it hasn't been updated in like forgive but PLEASE!
6/29/2013 c3 1ally.loves.pie
This is a really good story. I love it! But it feels really rushed though. The fact that Draco just randomly came so soon and found out about his daughter. Also I think that Hermione would have wanted to tell Draco himself and not Blaise telling draco. Or Hermione just not telling him at all. Thats my point of view. Other than these things I really loved the plot and the story line and the charaters!
6/29/2013 c4 ally.loves.pie
Hermione was a muggleborn...not a muggle
3/10/2013 c16 christy86
update soon i really like this story
6/20/2011 c16 HushHush0987
Man plz tell me u didn't drop the story!
4/27/2011 c16 GingerBiscuit1
:))) awesome! Wondering if you would update? :))
1/29/2011 c16 8GothicKitten91
what a great story, captivating start to finish. from the moment i stared i couldnt stop, so much so slow reader me stayed up to almost 3am reading it.

i loved this. it finished in the right spot but still left room for a sequel which i soft of hope there will be. one about Jaiden & Scott, will they stay together? will they complete their studies? will Jaiden seek to attend a magic uni?

~GothicKitten91
7/18/2010 c1 JaidenHaley
Hahaha Jaiden is my name
1/5/2010 c16 4you go girl
whats he mad about? aw jaiden and scott are so cute! i can;t wait for more =-]
11/23/2009 c15 you go girl