for Fallout

10/13/2020 c10 67MissMelysse
I know this story is 11 years old, but I’ve only just read it. I like what you’ve done with the season - mixing things up. It feels quite plausible. And it was a nice distraction from politics and a sick dog.
4/25/2020 c10 14Dimac99
A really intense and well written fic. I love your characterisations.
8/9/2018 c6 amollie71
I know you wrote this years ago, but I think the 5th paragraph section (****) 6 interestingly foreshadow Rory in AYIL. My iPad is acting up so I can't copy and paste it here, but it's interesting that you wrote it in 09 and it kind of came true 7 yrs later.
8/21/2017 c10 26junienmomo
Your characterizations of Lorelai are among my favorites. As I frequently became confused about her behavior in the original series, it's comforting and highly entertaining to read what she's thinking about in your stories.
8/20/2016 c1 1marthapreston4
Rory kept making mistakes because her mom kept telling her it was okay the girl needed to slapped with reality your a slut who slept with a married man. He is not leaving his wife your not in love your an idiot.
4/5/2016 c10 12CuppaTea13
Bravo. This was intense and really delved into the characters and their mindsets so deeply with such a sense of truth to it. I especially loved your portrayal of Hopie and I'll admit to tearing up a bit reading her letter to Lorelai. You've really created an awesome fic here, bravo.
2/26/2016 c10 helicera
Whoa. I loved this so much 3 I'm fairly new to GG and was seriously devastated when I finished it, but it's thanks to fics like this that I get to hold on to the magic that is this show. Thank you!
7/14/2015 c10 fanficfun15
Loved it! Thanks again for sharing your amazing talent!
12/15/2014 c10 Guest
This was really wonderful; extremely well-written.
12/4/2014 c10 16AWPuRpLePoPtArT
AMAZING!
2/8/2012 c10 19julesgriffith
Wow. This story was incredible! I've been reading it over the past 2 days. I think I may like your version better than what happened onscreen. You have nailed Luke and Lorelai. I'm looking forward to reading more of your work!
4/27/2010 c10 26mrscribble
this is fantastic. what a beautiful revision - I love your Emily and Richard and your Lorelai and Luke and oh, poor confused Rory was perfect. I also adored your version of Hope - perfect. Thank you so much for writing such a beautiful fic :)
3/4/2010 c10 5MaryBBlove23
wonderful ending to the story..I really enjoyed every chapter and every step each character took!
3/4/2010 c9 MaryBBlove23
wonderful chapter...really enjoying it
3/4/2010 c8 MaryBBlove23
amazing! loved the chapter!
122 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »