for Everyone's a Critic

3/12/2013 c5 1Mein-Herz-Brennt
Please update your stories soon! I love these!
9/28/2012 c5 Rinkusu001
MY FAVE BLEACH YAOI PAIRING. YESSS. *composes self* Sorry. I just love these two captains. I love the story so far, and the interaction between Mayuri and Yachiru is adorable.
1/28/2012 c5 2emobunny4eva
really love it, hope you update soon ^.^
12/26/2011 c5 11Redblade
Yay, a new chapter!

Hehe, Mayuri is so cute.
12/26/2011 c5 3thablueGRRL
okay... wait for it. waaaiiit for iiiit... *Takes huge breath* 'MGONNAJUSTDIEHAPPYNOWYOU'- gasp... X_X... yeah, so great job i guess. lol. I can't wait for more!
12/26/2011 c5 2metsfan101
this was a really good. an A+++
12/9/2011 c4 3Lady Barbossa329
I think Kenpachi is falling for Mayuri! :D And I loved the scene between Yachiru and Mayuri. So cute! I loved the chapter and can't wait to read more when you get around to posting it! :)
12/9/2011 c3 Lady Barbossa329
Yay! Kenpachi to the rescue! (I honestly wouldn't mind having him as my knight in shining armor, mo matter how crazy he is) Anyway, I'm glad Kenpachi showed up, or who knows what would have happened. I seriously hope somebody heard Renji before he passed out.

Another wonderful chapter! And, of course, I'm going to go read the next one! :D
12/9/2011 c2 Lady Barbossa329
Losing somebody close to you can make a person go completely insane and make them believe that everyone around them is the person(s) that killed their loved one. It's no different for Mayuri. He may seem like the nasty/evil type, but deep down he cares for Nemu a whole lot. Renji and Ishida had better watch themselves around Mayuri now.

I have to read the next chapter to see what happened to Renji! *goes to read the next chapter*

By the way, the story is still wonderful! And I still want to give Mayuri a hug. Poor guy!
12/9/2011 c1 Lady Barbossa329
Wow! Just wow...that's all I can say about this chapter. Poor Mayuri. That Espada is going to get it big time now. Since he killed Nemu. Of course she's not going to just sit there and watch Mayuri die.

I love how you wrote this! And I think you are doing wonderful writing in this genre.

Is it strange if I said I wanted to hug Mayuri after reading the first sentence and the three paragraphs after it?

I am definitely going to continue reading this story. It's got me interested in what is going to happen next.
11/11/2011 c4 13creativesm75
nice
8/4/2011 c1 3thablueGRRL
Senpai, for all that is holy, if you ever get your mojo back, PLEASE focus on this story first!
5/15/2011 c4 thablueGRRL
this story is so good, and you are sticking to their personalities effortlessly! you have to update this soon! and i could see this as a very long story too, which is all the better!
4/18/2011 c1 thablueGRRL
3/30/2011 c1 thablueGRRL
after reading all of the chapters so far, i can sincerely say that this has the potential for a long, and very interesting story, especially if you do pair up Mayuri and Kenpachi, which i highly recommend.
31 Page 1 .. Last Next »